Date X Fancy X Restaurant

Will Y/N get stood up again?- A/N

Recap:

I wanted to make up for our previous date that never happened. "Say Y/N...Would you go on a date with me? Just this once~" I said.

Present:

Y/N POV:

I decided to buy a nice dress for today's date. But what if he stands me up again? My heart went down. But I ignored the thought. I went to SHEIN to look for a dress, nothing really caught my eye till I saw this beautiful red dress. (your dress vvv)

It was absolutely stunning you also decided to buy some jewelry

It was absolutely stunning you also decided to buy some jewelry. You bought a golden snake earring and a gold necklace. I went to the cashier and purchased them. I checked the time at 4:45 pm. I decided to get ready. I took a shower then curled my hair and wore the fabulous dress that I've purchased and worn some red heels. I looked stunning, it was around 5:30 pm. I grabbed my purse and got in my black car and drove to the address that Hisoka sent me. "Le Fantastique". I drove to the location and saw its bright lights in front of the restaurant, it was beautiful.

"Hello, Madam! Do you have a reservation?" she asked looking down at her list. "Yes, a reservation for Morow and Zoldyck?" I said to her. She looked down and nodded she guided me to a table that was outside with the view of the sea. She handed me a menu, I decided to look through it first and order when Hisoka arrives. 'It was 6:00 pm. He might be a bit late.' my skin turned a bit pale when remembering past events. 30mins past. 'Maybe he's not coming...' I got up and grabbed my purse. I was holding my purse. Then I bumped into somebody.

"Sorry that I'm late darling~," he said. I looked up and saw Hisoka. He was wearing a tuxedo and his hair was down. 'He didn't stand me up this time...' I thought. "Darling~ You look gorgeous." He placed me back down on the chair and sat across from me. The waitress handed him a menu too.

"Would you guys like anything to drink?" She asked as she took out her notepad. I asked for some champagne and Hisoka asked for red wine. "Ok! I'll be back with your drinks, please take a look at the menu to see what you would like to eat," she said walking away. I started looking through the menu. I noticed that Hisoka was staring at me. The waitress came back and asked us what we would like to eat.

"I would like to start off with the cauliflower soup, I would like to have the filet mignon and to finish it off I would like a creme brulee," I said handing her the menu

"And you sir?" she asked Hisoka

"I would like the tomato soup, after that, I would like the lobster and I would like a chocolate fondue for dessert," he said closing the menu. The waitress nodded and walked into the kitchen.

We both awkwardly looked at each other. We haven't been on a date for a very long time. "So uh what were you doing before this?" I asked taking a sip of my champagne.

Hisoka's POV:

 "So uh what were you doing before this?" she asked taking a sip of her champagne. I choked a bit on my wine.

"Uh- nothing important" I lied. I actually went to the jewelry store to buy a ring...I was going to propose to her sometime in the future. I touched the bag next to me. "B-but I bought you a gift!" I handed her the bag. She opened it with curiosity. She then gasps and covers her mouth. She took it out of the bag. I bought her a limited edition book that she loved to read. 

"Hisoka you didn't have to..." she said smiling. "Ahem- I knew you loved that author a lot. Um- I also bought some flowers for you." I said handing her a bouquet of roses. She smiled and smelled them. The waitress came back with our food and we ate it, I told her some jokes and she loved them. We then drove back home, we were a little bit drunk, but we both eventually drifted to sleep. 'I missed having dates' I thought