The X Fourth X Phase Part 2

Illumi be a therapist here :3-A/N

Recap:

"I'm gonna sleep ok?~" He cooed. I nodded and he drifted to sleep. I looked at his wet and messy hair and covered my face with my hand and blushed.

Present:

Y/N POV:

He's too adorable to not stand. I looked at him more and admired him. "I think I still love you Hisoka..." I accidentally said that aloud and covered my mouth immediately and looked at Hisoka noticing that he was still sleeping. 'Thank god' I said

Hisoka POV:

"I think I still love you Hisoka..." she said. I was awake for a while. I love her so much...I don't want to lose her. I started to tear up and didn't notice.

"Hisoka are you okay?" Y/N asked while wiping my tears away. My eyes opened showing sadness and Y/N's eyes were full of worries. I sat up and hugged her, and she was confused. 

"Please let's stay like this for a bit..." I said. She understood and she hugged me back. We stayed like that for a few minutes. Then I released her and got up. I gave her my hand and she held it and pulled her up. We walked to a clearing and saw Illumi there. We walked towards him as he unpinned himself showing his true face.

Y/N POV:

"Illumi, what are you doing?" I asked him

"Hibernating till this phase is over." He said and buried himself into the ground "You two better not make out when I'm sleeping." and covered himself up

I shrugged my shoulder and touched where my number was. "Hisoka where is my tag?" and realized that he had it.

"I know what a bad liar you are darling~," he said and chuckled. I huffed and walked down to a stream and caught two salmons. I lighted a fire and started to grill the fish. I gave one to Hisoka and ate my own. "Giving me a silent treatment huh?" he said throwing the fishbone away. I looked away. 

He cupped my cheeks "Don't ignore me, darling, ~". I sighed and he let go "Hisoka what's the real reason why you are here with me?" I simply asked. He thought for a moment and whispered in my ear "Because I love you, dear~" he said. He got up and walked away "I'm gonna go kill some more people ok?~" my ears turned a bit red. I got to the hole that Illumi was. 

I squatted down "You heard everything didn't you?". He opened the hole. "Yes I did." he simply said. I laid on my back next to the hole. "Do you think he really loves me?" I asked. He thought for a bit "Yes, I think he does...That's not the question though. The question is do you love him?" I thought about it "I think I love him...I'm not sure.". "Ok then, tell me when your feelings are real for him..." he said "But if he hurts you again I will surely kill him.". I chuckled a bit. He covered back his hole and I drifted to sleep next to him.

*A couple of days later (last day of Phase 4)*

I woke up noticing that Hisoka wasn't back yet. I started getting worried. I got up and decided to go look for him. I decided to use my assassin skills to smell him out. It led me to a cave, I went inside and noticed that there were a lot of snakes. Inside I saw, Gon, Leorio, Kuparika, Hisoka, a girl and a dead man.

"Y/N! What are you doing here?" Gon asked

"I was looking for Hisoka...I guess I've found him. Why aren't you guys leaving?" I asked him. "Apparently this dead mans snake is preventing him to let us leave." Gon said pointing at the dead man "Oh and this is Ponzu.". I nodded and I walked towards Hisoka slapped him in the face. He coughed out blood.

"What's the matter darling?~" he asked. "You got me worried sick you know?" I said. I healed him and Leorio and realized he was poisoned. I walked towards the dead man and reached into his jacket. "Y/N DON'T GO THERE THE SNAKES ARE POISONOUS!" Gon yelled.

 I got and antidote and a number tag. "I'm assuming this one belongs to you." I threw it to Ponzu. "Y/N how can you do that?" Gon asked, I told him that I'm immune to poison. I then electrocuted all of the snakes and everybody walked out. I then left and Hisoka was following me.