Caught X The X Third X Phase Part 1

OOP- >:3 There's a bit of the phase 3 so I added the part 1

Recap:

 I moaned a bit. And he chuckled. "I can't seem to remember the last time we did it~". He trailed his fingers from my naval. He moaned. We heard the bathroom about to open.

Present:

Killua POV:

'That shower does feel nice... Maybe I should forgive Hisoka now... Wait I shouldn't yet... I need to tell Hisoka to ask and tell him something...' I thought. I opened the door and saw Hisoka on my sister. My jaws dropped.

"ONEE-CHAN! HISOKA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I blabbered "FIRST YOU SUPPOSEDLY FORGIVE HIM, AND TOLD ME THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT TOGETHER??? BUT NOW YOU GUYS ARE MAKING OUT WHEN I'M HERE." I was so confused.

"That might be might fault~" the bastard Hisoka said and got off of my sister. He walked towards me and whispered in my ear "Hm~ maybe you'll have a nephew or niece in the future~". He pulled back and winked at me. I looked stunned. He walked out and left my sister and me alone in the room.

Y/N POV:

I sighed "That idiot doesn't know when to not come onto me." I patted on the side of the bed "Killua I wanted to talk to you for a second." He sat down still looking pissed, I ruffled his hair. "Killua I'm worried about you...Talk to me ok?". 

Killua broke down and sobbed "Onee-Chan...What if dad and mom disown me when they find out that I have friends? And Illumi he's still controlling me...". I hugged him "No worries... You have me understood?" He nodded "A-And Hisoka said he was gonna have kids with you...". I turned red "HE SAID WHAT NOW?!" Killua looks away. I sighed and carried him out of the room. 

"CONTESTANTS WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE PHASE 3 DESTINATION, PLEASE EXIT IMMEDIATELY!"

Hisoka was standing outside waiting. I sighed "Thank you for the advice...". He smirked and kissed me on the cheek "No problem darling~". Then I poked on his forehead and shocked him which my electric powers. "Tell Killua and anyone more bullshit I'll kill you~," I said smiling. 

I let Killua go find Gon and his friends, while Hisoka and I left the airship and noticed that we are on top of a very tall tower. The airship left us there but they gave us 72 hours to get off the tower. Hisoka and I walked around together and we dropped into a room. There was a note saying,

"This is a two people room. ESCAPE and Good luck"

I opened the door and saw an arena. I saw 3 men and 2 women standing on the other side. "So these are the people we're fighting huh? If we win we get to leave this hellhole." a curvy woman with big breasts said "Although this clown looks pretty hot." she licked her lips. I got a little jealous and Hisoka noticed. I stepped into the ring. And the curvy woman also stepped into the ring. 

"Here are the basic rules, if you kill your opponent you win, if your opponent forfeits you win. Unfortunately, I'm pretty strong myself, I doubt that you'll beat me." She smirked, and I just shrugged.

"3 2 1 FIGHT!" the announcer said

"Prepare to die bitch!" she said running towards me. I dodged her and she tripped. I swiftly turned around and grab her head and ripped it off. Her body fell and her blood was oozing out, I then held her head, her blonde hair was covered in blood I then dropped it on the edge. A man that looked like her charged towards me. "You bitch! You killed my sister!". He was fast. But I was faster. I quickly disappeared and pointed my finger gunned the back of his head. "Buh-bye~," I said and electricity shocked him. He laid on the floor unconscious. He then looked up and said, "End me then-". I chuckled "Why would I do that for~ It's better when I see my opponents suffer for a long time and living with regret." I walked off and the announcer gave me 2 points.

"Stop." I turned back and saw the other woman. She took off her hood. "Let's play shall we?" she showed her deck of cards.