The X Beginning

You are 20 years old right now. Enjoy!

Y/N POV:

"Onee-Chan!" Killua knocked on my door

I wake up in a complete mess, I looked at my phone and realized that today was the day we head over to the Hunter Exam.

"SHIT!" I got up and got ready quickly. I wore a white tank top, a black leather jacket, and some ripped jeans. I opened the door to my brother Killua.

"Why are you always late whenever something important is gonna happen?" he pouted

"Sorry, I slept late last night..." I yawned, then ruffled his hair "Let's get going then"

*Two Hours Later*

We arrived at the Hunter Exam, there were a lot of people. A small little bean came up to me and gave me a number tag. I was number 100 and Killua was number 99. We sat down on the ground for a while. We scanned the crowd that took part in this year's hunter exam. Then a man with brown hair came up to me.

"Hi! My name is Tonpa. Nice to meet you!" He said smiling

"Hi, I'm Y/N Zoldyck and this is my brother, Killua" I nodded 

"Well, if you are thirsty here is something to drink," He smiled and handed Killua and me an Orange can

I instantly smelled the poison in the soda and looked and Killua, he drank it. He was immune to poison so he was fine. But I couldn't let him get away with it.

"Tch- You don't think I don't know there is poison in there?" I said chuckling

"Hehe? W-what do you mean?" He said scratching the back of his head.

"I'm an elite assassin. You think I wouldn't smell the poison?" I stood up

"OF COURSE I DIDN'T PUT POISON IN THE SODA!!!" He yelled, every other contestant looked over to where we were

"Really then?" I opened up the drink "Drink up then~" I said as I shoved the drink in his hand

He tch- and he started sweating something some more

"FINE! YOU CAUGHT ME Y-YOU PYSCHO!" He shoved me and pouring the drink all over my shirt and left

I sighed 'Another shirt ruined huh?'

"Onee-Chan! Your shirt!" Killua said pointing at the orange stain

"No worries Killua. I'll deal with it later."

*30 minutes later*

Killua was just sleeping and resting on my shoulder. I saw three more people walking in. A green spiky-haired child, a blonde teenager, and another person who looks like a pervert. The small bean gave the trio their number tag. Then I saw freaking Tonpa walking towards them. He was handing them all three the same orange soda he gave Killua and me. I looked closely to see what would happen next. I didn't have much hope for them, they're most likely to get poisoned. especially the small green spiky-haired child. I closed my eyes for some shut-eye.

"WHAT THIS IS EXPIRED!" exclaimed the pervert

I opened my eye from curiosity, I listen to them closely.

"Mr. Tonpa, this is actually expired." the green spiky-haired child

I was impressed that, that kid could notice that something was off in the soda. I smirked. Maybe they do have hopes of surviving this exam. I suddenly heard a scream that woke up Killua. I looked over to the commotion, but Killua wanted a closer look. We walked over there to see what was happening. Unfortunately, we couldn't see that well...But we saw a man's arm turning into flower petals. 'What a beautiful sight...' I thought.

"You should apologize when you bump into someone or else this will happen~," a man said

I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine. I could recognize that voice anywhere. I looked up and my eyes widened. 'Hisoka...'. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then our eyes met, he walked towards me.

"Hello, Y/N~. Long time no see." He smirked while lifting up my chin.

'Shit' I thought