Seven

"Levi!" I call out running down stairs.

My head makes contact with his chest while my arms snake around his torso, "Hey Brat," He coos softly, stroking my hair.

I smile at the nickname and look up to place a kiss on his lips.

He chuckles and kisses me back.

"Come on, I brought home food from the new café that opened up," He says showing me the bag.

Nodding I rush off to grab bowls and chopsticks to set on the coffee table, "In here tonight?" He questions. I nod softly and he only nods back as if satisfied with my judgement.

He places the containers of soup on the table and begins to pour them into our bowls.

Picking out a movie for us to watch took about 10 minutes, 10 minutes of me pointing one out and Levi not being interested.

Such a sour puss I think to myself.

Finally we settle on a movie and begin to eat our dinner.

Once we've finished there is still about an hour of the movie left. I pick up the bowls and go to set them in the sink and then coming back to lay on Levi.

His warmth spreads to my cold body and I can hear his heartbeat increase, "I love you..." I mumble just loud enough for him to hear.

"I love you too, brat,"

I giggle and begin to fall asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat settle and his soft laughs at the movie.

What feels like mere seconds passes by, "Y/n... Y/n... Wake up! Come on, we have to get out of here. The house is on fire!" Levi is shaking me awake.

Frantically I sit up confusion blurs my mind.

"Huh?..."

He picks me up and rushes outside, "A fire started," he tells me as we run down the stairs to the exit.

His grip on me is tight and I feel safe.

The world starts to go black again and I fall back into sleep.

I wake up with a small jolt, "Hey, are you alright?" Levi asks poking his head out from the bathroom door.

I nod softly, "I had a weird dream..." I tell him.

"What about?" He wants to know, I furrow my brows and begin to explain the dream to him.

His lips are tight around his toothbrush as I explain the story, "Is that all?" I nod softly

He frowns slightly and a crease forms between his brows "That happened, you know" My face grows a confused look.

"You mean that wasn't just a dream?" He shakes his head.

"That's why we're here. Our old block got burned down. We've been here since then. They're almost done with the repairs.

I nod, "I remember some things..." His eyes look hopeful.

"Do you... Remember me?" I nod softly

He smiles, "I remember your favorite color is... Viridian!" He chuckles softly nodding, "Your favorite food Rice, your favorite place to take me is that cafe we used to meet at, and we would go out whenever we had free time," He smiles.

"I'm glad your memory is coming back," He says before rinsing his toothbrush.

I smile and he kisses my forehead.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

word count: 540

Yay! another chapter :)