Chapter XVI. "Moment Of Truth"

Angel looked at you guiltily before he nodded yes.

He stepped closer to you and reached his hand out to your shoulder "Y-Y/N i'm sorry i didn't mean to-"

You smacked his hand away and flat out told him "Fuck you and your apology"

"Y/N i can explain" He said, trying to reason with you

"Y/N i can explain" You repeatedly said with an annoying high pitched tone "THAT'S THE CHEAPEST AND OVERUSED LINE EVER"

"Uhm, what the hell is going on here?" Husk raised an eyebrow at you two including Arackniss whilst poking his head out from the room with the rest of the gang

"Guys can't we just forgive and forget?" Charlie pleaded, attempting to sooth the situation

"Christ Y/N! It's been 7 decades, Just let it go..." That comment crossed the line

Without any hesitation, you raised your hand and smacked Anthony across the face. Everyone was stunned by your sudden act of wrath but no one not even Arackniss stepped in to defend his brother.

"I SPENT 70 YEARS! HALF A CENTURY TRYING TO COPE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU'RE GONE! ALL ALONE WITHOUT NO FAMILY NO HOUSE NO NOTHING! I TRIED EVERYTHING JUST TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN! HELL, I EVEN TRIED STRANGLING MYSELF" You paused for a split second "I spent cold nights waiting by the door...expecting you to come back to me..And now that i'm here with you, you're pushing me away from you and you expect me to forgive you just like that?"

The room was filled with silence, everyone had their eyes locked on you as if they're in a funeral and you just died.

Charlie and Niffty were sniffling, tears falling down their cheeks while Alastor, Vaggie, Husk and Arackniss looked at you with remorse.

"And you know what's more worse?" You scoffed bitterly, tearing off the bracelet off your wrist and tossed it to Anthony

"The amount of balls you had to propose to me"

When you turned your heel and stormed off without shedding a tear, you could hear the voice of Anthony begging you to come back.

"Don't be a dumbass, Tony" Arackniss flicked him on the forehead "Leave them be"

(I know some readers might think "Author-Chan this is too intense" But gurl if this happened to me i would react the same way as Y/N but more aggressively because i'm a loose cannon bxtch)