Chapter III. "I Love Them"

1937

You're at the legal age now, while your aunt decided to stay as a maid, you became a waiter/waitress and of course, Anthony would always come by and pester you.

-

Anthony's P.O.V
I stepped on the breaks and stopped at a cheap-looking restaurant where Y/N worked at, I don't know why the hell they chose to work here but whatever floats their boat.

As I aggressively swung the door open, a bunch of peeps turned their heads at me, I gave them an intimidating look making them mind their businesses.

I scanned the place and easily spotted Y/N, they look exhausted as hell...Their E/C eyes are red and their hair resembles a bird's nest.

'Jeez, they look like they smuggle more drugs than I do'

Keeping my cool, I greeted them by putting an arm around their shoulders, as always.

"Hey babes, wanna watch Snow White with me later?" I smoothly asked

Y/N gave me a small smile but frowned and said no.

"Ah, what?!" I exclaimed in disappointment

"As much as I want to spend time with you Tony, I can't" said Y/N apologetically "I promise, next ti-"

"But you said that last time!" I fumed

This is her asshole of a boss's doing again, He's practically working my precious Y/N to death! This is unnatural.

I sighed calming myself down "Say Y/N, where's ya boss at?"

Y/N looked at me suspiciously "Tony, don't you dare"

"I'm not killing him!" I exclaimed as I raised my hands in defense

"You better not and he's over there" Y/N gestured their head to the kitchen

I clicked my tongue and left her a wink before proceeding to their manager.

'I could've sworn I saw them blush'

-

3rd Person P.O.V
Anthony opened the kitchen doors to see a muscular-looking man sitting on the counter, smoking.

'Man, this guy's big but I bet his dick size says otherwise' Anthony thought as he laughed to himself

The laughter was heard by the man making him drop his cigarette and turn around.

"Hey! Customers aren't allowed here" The man scowled in a gruff voice

"Jokes on you, I'm not a customer" Anthony stated with a hint of annoyance in his tone

"Whatever, what's your business here, kid"

"It's about Y/N, Y/N L/N, give em' a break" He demanded