Chapter VI. "What Now?"

"So where we headin' babe?" Anthony asked while munching on his slider

You shrugged at his question, keeping your eyes at the road "Honestly I don't really know"

Even though you were focused on the road, you could feel Anthony's gaze on you.

"What is it?" You raised a brow

"I didn't know you could drive!" He said, astonished

You chuckled at his actions and explained "I was 15 that time and my master had a car"

"Woah did he lend it to ya or something? Because if he did he must be a cool dude"

You bursted into a fit of laughter before shaking your head.

"I stole it" You smirked

"That's bad bitch stuff, didn't know you had it in ya" He praised as he gestured finger guns at you

-

The two of you stopped at a hidden cottage you and your aunt used to go whenever you wanted to take a break.

It looked just as you remember it apart from the blooming little flowers on the mossy stone walls.

"This looks so enchanting" Anthony gasped

"Yeah but I doubt there's food inside" You opened the rustic wooden door

Surprisingly, there was not a single dirt or cobweb found inside. It still looked the same as you and your aunt had left it.

"Well this ain't too bad" Anthony remarked, impressed as he knocks on the walls

Anthony pulled out a random shirt from a chest, showing it off to you "Ey Y/N check this out-"

"Y/N?"

You were completely frozen in the middle of the room as if you were in deep thoughts. Anthony placed the shirt on a wooden stool then wrapped his arms around your waist whilst laying his head on your shoulder.

"Tell me what's on your mind" Anthony whispered in the crook of your shoulder sending shockwaves across your body

You took a deep sigh "I'm just wondering...'What now?', what now that we're finally free from your dad, what now that we've ran away from everyone.. everything? What stored for us in the future?"

"PFFFFT" Anthony snorted

You pulled away from his arms and gave him a confused yet disappointed look "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, It's just that you're acting like a leading lady in a soap opera" He teased, wiping a fake tear

You rolled your eyes and glared at him but eventually gave in and started laughing as well.

Just then a swing of the door appeared, Anthony quickly made it in front of you and implemented a fighting position.

But the person didn't turn out to be someone dangerous, It was your auntie who stood holding a shopping basket with a surprised look on her face.

"Y/N! Oh my little Y/N..." Your aunt sniffled "I haven't seen you for months! Where have you been?"

You placed a hand on Anthony's arm and gave him a reassuring look before pulling your aunt in a tight embrace.

As Anthony looked at the both of you, he felt a little envious for the reason that his mother disappeared in his life at an early age and that his father never really showed sincerity or care towards him and his siblings.

You tilted your head a bit and noticed that Anthony looked out of place so you decided to open one arm for him, gesturing him to join in.

He blushed in embarrassment (which was rare) and hesitantly hugged both you and your aunt.

All his life, Molly was the only person who made him feel loved but now he had you, both of you.