9. Changbin

"You're close, like really close, hurry up!" Changbin yelled into his microphone that was connected to his headset as his fingers maliciously pressed on the keyboard.

You sat beside him as you watched him play the game, slowly getting immersed with him but every time you wanted to help him out, you backed out and snapped yourself back to reality.

One hour became 3 hours and you dropped your plan of wanting to go out since he was playing with his friends. You sighed as you used your phone beside him, not expecting him to bother about you but it surprised you when he suddenly took your hand into his, drawing circles on your skin.

You glanced at him, wondering why he did that but didn't pay much attention to it as you continued scrolling through Tiktok. Out of nowhere, he kissed your hand too, making you look up and raise a brow at him.

"What is it?" You muttered, looking at Changbin who was focused on his game. A smile formed on his face when he got your attention but he still didn't look at you.

"Just because I wanted to." You groaned, pulling your hand away from his and smacked his arm. 

That seemed to do the trick as he turned to you with a look of pain and he paused the game. "Why did you do that?"

You got up and pushed your chair in, beside his before you walked out of the room. You stopped at the exit and turned around, "Just because I wanted to."

It was Changbin's turn to groan and complain but he didn't do that as he was still on the line with his friends and they most definitely heard what had happened.

You smiled to yourself before you went to your shared room with him and plopped onto the bed.

Your eyes were slowly giving up on you as you scrolled and scrolled and scrolled, not finding anything to entertain you. You gave up and threw your phone away on the bed before you stared at the ceiling.

Two in the afternoon but you were so sleepy. You could have gone out but Changbin ruined your chance at it, and it was a sunny day for once.

Just as you were about to fall asleep, a loud shriek followed by a yell woke you up.

"That's not fair! How can you betray me? I even gave you my diamonds and one of my best weapons!" Changbin's voice echoed.

You knew what was going to happen next so you quickly tucked yourself into bed and acted like you were asleep. Not even a minute passed, Changbin stomped into your room, disappointment lacing his voice.

"Y/N, look. They killed me after I gave them my diamonds and weapons." He said, sitting down on the bed as he hovered over your stiff figure. You didn't budge at his speech, ignoring him even after he brought his face close to yours as he stared at you.

"I know you're faking it." His hot breath sent shivers down your body. You knew his next step would be to tickle you so you got up abruptly, knocking his head with yours by accident which led to both of you wincing.

"Now my girlfriend tries to kill me in real life too." Changbin mumbled, wincing in pain as he rubbed his head. 

You gasped at his words, "Not my fault that you put your face so close to mine."

"Baby, look at them! How is it fair? I helped them out ㅡ even you saw it!" He complained to you, making you sigh and open your arms for him to cuddle with you.

From a pout, his lips curved up to a smile and his eyes formed 2 lines, making you roll your eyes at his smugness.

He moved closer to you and cuddled with you, his head resting on your chest as you leaned back on the bed frame. Your hand caressed his hair softly while he had his arms wrapped around your waist. 

"Well if they keep betraying you, don't give them your diamonds or weapons anymore. It's not that hard."

He shook his head, "Then I can't earn XPs."

"Then kill them. It's a win win situation. You call yourself a gamer?" You asked, sighing at how gullible your man can be at times. 

"You drive me wild, I swear."

He giggled as his fingers danced on your waist before he grabbed you softly and rubbed your sides. "You're too smart for gaming."

"You're too weak for that, gamer boy."

"No, you still can't win a game against me."

"I probably brushed up on my skills when I watched you play. I also found a lot of ester eggs that you didn't bother looking at." You replied back, making him look up at you.

"Where are they?"

"I'm not losing my XPs to you." You said, sticking a tongue out. He pouted again before stealing a quick kiss that made you freeze for a bit.

"Still won't tell, my beloved gamer girl?"

You shook your head, surprised with his sudden move and odd selection of words. "Why would you do that? What the hell is gamer girl?"

"If I'm a gamer boy, then you're a gamer girl. Can't have my gamer girl sulking with me all day long, right?" He muttered, leaning in for a proper kiss. Not wanting to dodge this time, you smiled at him and leaned in.

"Still not giving you my XPs." You said, making him chuckle before he began his tickling marathon with you.