Chapter 58

🦉🦉

-

Jay POV

"Wassup lil man." I walked into his nursery.

"Unt uh it's mama's day to rest." I put his binky in his mouth.

I changed him into some blue joggers and a white t-shirt. I put on his baby forces and washed his face and brushed his lil gums and shit.

"My lil nigga fresh." He wrapped his hand round my pinky.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 9, Niy would prolly wake up soon. Since we've been home she's been really tired, I can't blame her having a baby will do it to ya. But ian made it no better though, imma make it up to her today.

I had ordered her breakfast from her favorite restaurant, gonna stop by the store and get flowers or some shit.

I picked him up and put him in the carrier walking downstairs. I walked out the door and got in my G-Wagon. I buckled him in and made sure he was straight before I got in pulling off.

I drove to the breakfast place. I called the lil number and told them I was outside. Some lil brownskin jawn brought my food out. She was ight, she won't Niy. But she was trying mad hard to impress a nigga.

"Here you go." She smiled all up in my damn face.

"Preciate it." I grabbed the bag.

"Is that a baby?" She smiled looking in the back.

"Yea that's my lil nigga." I checked the food.

"He's so cute." She cooed.

"Thank ya, he look like his fine ass momma." I laughed pulling out.

"Daddy get a kick outta fucking round with these broads out here." I looked in the back.

I seen he was staring ting off in nothing and I came up with some. I made my way to my personal jeweler.

"You finna see all of daddy fly ass shit." I parked the car getting out.

I grabbed him outta the back walking inside.

"Boss man." He greeted me at the door.

"Happenin." I dapped him up.

"Aw hell, read daddy nigga shit." He pointed at the carrier.

"Speaking of, I need some made like yesterday." I walked over to the counter.

"What ya got in mind?" He smiled.

••

Niy POV

I woke up patting the bed to feel it empty. I heard clanking downstairs and assumed it was Jay. I yawned and stretched walking to the bathroom.

I handled my hygiene and walked to Jahmir's nursery.

(baby's name is Jahmir🥺i wanna name one of my sons that)

I saw that it was empty and sighed in relief. Don't get me wrong I love my baby, but I needed a break. I haven't been feeling myself, and every new mom needs time for her.

I walked downstairs and stopped in my tracks seeing rose petals.

I followed them to the patio and Jay sat in a lawn chair.

"Where's Mir?" I looked around not seeing him.

"Wit ya pops." He pecked my lips.

"Bae fuck going on?" I looked down at him.