Chapter 6

Y'all rly don't deserve an update but I'm thankful for the growth❤️

-

Niy POV

We pulled up to the Air BNB and it looked even better in person. Zay and Shae rode together, Jay and I rode together and Sosa tagged along with Ant and Lay. They were pretty pissed but it was funny asf to me. They probably just wanted to be nasty.

"Oh my it's so pretty Jay." I cooed walking in the front door.

"You like it?" He asked sounding mad dumb cause I loved it.

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his waist "Thank you Jay'shawn I appreciate it fr." I said resting my head on his chest.

"It ain't nun lil mama" he said kissing my forehead. "Let's go choose a room for they greedy asses get here." I chuckled and nodded my head following him down a long hallway. We walked into a bedroom, and set our stuff down. The rest of the gang had arrived and we were ready to get shit cranking.

"Soo what are we gonna do?" I asked flopping on the couch.

"Yea cause we went to the salon a few days ago and someone need to see this expensive as shit!" Lay said doing the period hand emotion.

"Tuh! these bundles need to be seen, heard, explored talk- Okay dumbasses" Sosa cut me off.

"Let's go to the mall and get some food after, some cool so we can really turn up tomorrow." Ant suggested.

"Alright let's go get dressed." Zay said.

We all made our way to our rooms and got dressed. Jay took his shower first, but something told me to go in with him. I mean I've never showed anyone my entire body so it was gonna be different. But that's how things were with him different. I stripped and walked into the foggy bathroom. There was so much steam I don't think he could see me. I saw the outline of his figure standing up, his glistening body, his tatted arms and stomach everything just hit different. I opened the shower door and hopped in. He turned towards me and dropped his mouth.

"Like what you see?" I asked biting my lip, I ain't really good at this sexy shit but oh well.

"Y-Ye-Damn." He said running his hands down his face.

Did Jay'shawn Williams just stutter? No fuck that did Dubs, the notorious drug dealer that kills people for a living just stutter?

I thought to myself while washing my body.

"Jay can you come get my back?" I asked innocently, I knew exactly what the fuck I was doing.

"Yea lil mama." He said grabbing the rag and washing my back. I was about to thank him when he grabbed me pulling me closer to him. He didn't just grab me though, he grabbed fat ma pulling me to his stomach. He kissed my neck making me shudder under his touch. I turned around pecking him on the lips pulling away until he wrapped his hand around my neck tonguing me down.

"We don't wanna make them wait now do we?" I said pulling away, I was definitely leaving him on blue but oh well. I got out the shower brushing my teeth and he soon followed after. He sent a hard smack to my ass.

"We gon finish that later lil mama." He smirked.

I giggled and went to finish getting dressed. I wore a black mesh body suit, with a white skirt and some black strapped sandals. He lowkey matched wearing and off-white shirt with jeans and a pair of black vapor max. I grabbed my purse and followed him out the room.

"Damn took y'all long enough." Sosa said.

Jay and I made eye contact and he smirked while I blushed. Everybody gave us a confused look but I just walked out the house. I didn't have time to be questioned.

"You think they know?" I asked Jay once he got in the car.

"Know what?" He asked smirking. I chucked and sat back.

"Who told you to wear this lil ass skirt?" He asked pulling on my skirt.

"You don't like it?" I asked pouting.

"It's cute lil mama" he said looking over at me "Gimme kiss." he said licking his lips. I pecked his lips and sat back.

Keep looking at me like that and I'll give you some kids too. Damn this nigga got me good.

I was broke outta my trance by him opening the door and helping me out. We walked in the mall meeting up with the gang. We did some shopping, Jay bought me some panties, a pair of heels, some sneakers, and a purse. I didn't want him paying at all but he wouldn't let me. I took a picture of us and posted it on my IG.

thereal.niy

❤️💬↗️ liked by Bryiaaa

❤️💬↗️ liked by Bryiaaa.boo and 661 others
thereal.niy he my trench nigga and i'm his gutta chick🖇🤍

talkedablayyy: ok my good sis 😝
the.onlyshaee: yess! y'all is cute!
thesebitcheslovesosa: ok but we wasn't readyyy
antfrmda919: sis and bro💉

(use ur imagination mkay? mkay.)

"Pop out was real, or whatever y'all be saying." Sosa said waving the post around. Everybody was geeking the fuck out.

"My sis said no face, no case." Shae laughed.

"Be cool, be cool." I said rolling my eyes "Now let's go for these people give our reservation away."

"Ouh girl yes, finna get down on some crab legs." Lay said causing everybody to dance. We was just some childish ass niggas fr fr. We got in our cars and of course the guys was racing. Jay better be lucky I told him to switch cars cause the G-Wagon wouldn't have won shit. We arrived first getting out the car. We got our table and waited for them to arrive.

"You enjoying yourself lil mama?" Jay asked rubbing my thigh.

"I am, I appreciate everything Jay." I said looking at him. He pulled me closer to him, and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I know we ain't known each other for long but I'm feeling ya fr fr" he said grabbing my chin making eye contact "You got a nigga sprung fr fr and just know I would do anything for you lil mama." I pouted at his words and pecked his lips.

"Alright stop w the baby making, I'm trying to get down on some seafood whores." Sosa said as the rest of the gang barged in. We ordered our food and got to grubbing. Jay was rubbing on my thigh getting closer to my area. I felt him move my panties to the side and rub my clit. I bit my lip trying to contain my moans when I felt him slip two fingers in me. He pumped in and out and waited until I finished to lick his fingers and go back to eating. He smirked and I remembered his words from after the shower.

What in the hell have I gotten myself into.

-

Mwah!