25

I was conscious but I didn't open my eyes.
"So your dumbass wanna play hero and save bitches but you fell out," someone said.
I couldn't hear anything.
"That's definitely yb's hoe he always picks the stupidest girls,"
"I mean the bitch could of called yb. She had no fucking gun but decided to run where the bullets were comming from,"
It was sounded like multiple voices.

I opened my eyes and was tied to a chair.
"Okay so now you wanna open yo eyes,"one said.
Two black niggas and a brownskin one.
I tried to speak but my mouth was covered with tape.
Shit I'm sure I saw these two niggas before but I just can't put my finger on it.
One guy came to me and ripped the tape off the tape off my mouth.
"If you wanted to give me a free wax just say that but I'd beat yall ass. Who wanna get beat up first," I asked.

"So you just got abducted and you threatening us knowing we have total power over you," he said.

"And you just abducted me and you need me ya'll must think I'm stupid. You could of left me but then you know I am a threat. One, you have to keep me alive as a captive. Two, I already seen yall faces. I watch too much lifetime movies and yall are too predictable,"I explained.

They just looked at me.
"Put the tape back on her mouth. I ain't hear not a shit she said," one said and everyone began to laugh.

We were in a different country.
How the fuck did they find Kentrell.
This some surreal shit.

One of the guys came closer to me.
"Ayo Fredo," a next guy shouted
"You not suppose to say my real name dumbass," he said.

I still had no clue who they were.
They all just looked at me.

"Bro I don't think she know who you is," the next one said.
"Everyone does,"Fredo said.
"Aye ma you hear my music before," he asked.

I shook my head.

"So you never heard of FredoBang," he asked.
"Nope I've heard of Fredo James. It's a really funny story though. He recorded the video two girls one cup. Then the next thing you know he shoved sandpaper in his uncircumcised dick Blood was everywhere an-

"Everything okay at home home," one asked interrupting me.
"I told you all that to show you that niggas with the name Fredo is full of shit,"I said.
"Now you must not heard of my music,"Fredo said.
"Nope never heard of it," I said
"What about the song Ouuu," he asked
"Nope never heard of it,"
"Ouuu I know this what you want me to do," he sang.
"Oh God No. If you gone sing can you please kill me already," I asked.

"You have to help me set up Kentrell first or I kill you,"he said
"You can't kill me I'm pregnant and I'm not saying shit," I lied.
"Would you do it for a Scooby Snack," a guy asked.
"Bitch I'd knock yall asses out," I said
I used all my strength to push away from the chair and ended up falling forward and landing on my head.
I groaned from the pain.

"You can't do shit but be here," he said.
"Oh really,"I said.
I screamed and kept on screaming.
"The walls soundproof dumbass," Fredo said.
"Let's leave her ass," the next one said.

They left and locked the door. Shit was so exciting. I mean I had a feeling they soft asses weren't finna do shit. I was excited because I got to express the anger built up in me for years. I was finna beat all they asses.

I made sure they left and slid the ropes right down. I don't know who the fuck taught these niggas how to fucking abduct bitches but they should of atleast tied it properly.

I slowly opened up the door and started tip toe running if that made sense.

I passed a door and heard talking from a too familiar voice.
"So yb obviously finna come looking for them and that's how we finna trap him. For right now we need two of them but we can kill one as a trap,"
Wait
That was Bommer speaking.
I bumped into something. Everyone looked at me.
Fuck!!!!!!!!

"Y'all dont even see me here. I'm an hallucination," I said closing my eyes slightly as if I was invisible.

I opened it and people were running after me.
Oh shit!
I flead to the light.
I made it out the building. They should have thought better about this beacuse this was too easy.

A across the street I ran into a man.
"You ight shawty," he asked.
"Yeah I'm cool,"I said
OMG it's fucking Polo G.
What a day.
"You need help," he asked.
"Yes can you call the police," I asked.
"Sure use my phone," he said passing me his phone.
He took his phone back.
"I'm just playing get back in the building for I shoot yo ass,"he said while pulling out a gun.

My favorite rapper🤔

It's finna all come togther. Trust me.
Should have known everything was going too good have yall not read my books😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Yesterday I had a horrible headache.

Thanksgiving giving probaly over when you see this but yea😭.

I changed soul ties named to Atlanta and changed the cover. Fwi💚.

Okay bye until tomorrow.