34

BigDickDaddy💚

Kentrell why you change yo name in my phone

Cux you had it set as "dbanil" like wtf that even mean

Dirty
Bitch
Ass
nigga
I
Loved💔

Ytf you had my name saved as that

Cux you is a dirty bitch ass nigga I loved

I ain't nun of that and you know that I know you love me cux the way you be looking at me especially when we fuck
Stfu

Hurry up come back home☹️

Sound like you wanna give me pussy😏

More like I wanna make a movie😏

Bet On my way!

This nigga left early to get to chill visit Ben. His ass so ughhh one minute I wanna kill him the next I wanna swallow every bit of his dick.

I combed out my hair. That make up sex is sum shit because I'm holding on to things and trying to walk, like a granny. Let me go tell the group chat about this.

Tha Hoes
(Groupchat)

Y'all I bet Kentrell wasn't waiting on dec 21st to get powers his dick already has it😩

Chole
Y'all are too toxic

Jordan
Right I can't keep up imma just do like you say and mind my business

I wanna get sum every hour but he fuckin up my walk

Jordan
Finna be the next Rolling Ray

Lmaooooo😂😂😂😂😂😂
Imma beat his ass tho cux y he have to be so sexy🥴
Imma cum just thinking bout him

Chole
Somethings better off keeping it to yo self

No like y'all don't understand

"Bae come lets make this movie," he said walking into my room with just boxers on.
"Fuck you,"
"Icylnn what the fuck wrong with you,"
"I wanted to make an actual movie Kentrell,"

"So like go pretend you is a lamp and just stand there while I finger myself," I explained.
"Icylnn what the fuck wrong with you for real this time ,"
"You wanna do it or not,"

"No, but you looking real sexy go on the bed," he said.
"Kentrell I made you a lamp on purpose. I can barely walk now can't you see that,"
He laughed.
"Let me eat something then,"
"Food in the refrigerator,"
"You know that not what I mean," he said "Fine,"

I laid down and his phone started to ring.
Must be his new bitch. I gave him a dirty look and he laughed. "Yeah bae wassup," he answered putting in one of his air pods.

Was me shooting him in the thigh not enough?
I punched him twice I swear this man makes me so mad and he did it so boldly.

He looked at me just looking surprised as shit  as blood drained from his nose. He turned the phone around all of is the gang were looking at me in like I was crazy. Then he put the phone on speaker. I mean I'm not it's just that he keep playing on my top.

"What tha fawk you went back to this toxic girl,"Ben said
"Imma leave her right now this girl done bruised my fucking nose," he said heading to the bathroom

"Bae I'm sorry," I said following behind him.
"Icylnn move before I punch you back," he said. I sure did moved the fuck back I knew my limits and his ass was already mad I wasn't trying to get killed.

I watch him struggle to open the first aid while holding his nose. Sigh. He be so sexy when he mad.

"Let me help you," I said.
"Icylnn I ain't need yo fucking help," he said
He pushed me and I fell on the floor I rolled over and knocked things down and made a fake cry.

"Mmcht baby I'm sorry," he said picking me.
I tried my hardest not to smile.
He laid me on the bed.

"Damn I really fucked up yo nose," I mumbled underneath my breathe.
"You lucky you my slime one cause I would have been killed yo ass," he said.

Let me show this nigga I'm sorry. I went on top on him and pulled down his boxers.
" Get yo guh I ain't even hard yet,"
"Then let that shit grow in my mouth," I said

As he leaned back I put it in my mouth and licked the tip and he started moaning. I let my saliva, tongue and throat do the rest.

"Bae tell me what you wanna cum on," I said as his moaning picked up. "Yo t-t-tittys," he moaned. I took off my shirt and went back in then I stopped. I ain't got this nigga back for pushing me on the floor.

"Well I guess the show is over guys," I said walking away
"Icylnn I ain't even nut yet where you going," he asked
"To hell hell if I don't pray," I replied.

I sat down on a chair trying to put my socks on. He made his way over here with his dick moving around in the air.
"Say, I ain't playing with you," he said gripping my neck.
Deepthroatqueen character had been unlocked again🙂.
"Now suck this shit," he said shoving the whole thing in my mouth.

I can't breathe💔

I tried to take it out when I knew he was about to cum but I guess his ass must of want me to swallow. Sigh another preschool of kids lost in my esophagus.

"You so pretty," he said.
I know this nigga is lying snot was coming from my nose , my eyes was watering, my mouth had saliva on it all because of sucking dick. It's worth it though cause if my baby happy I'm happy.
I mean unless he is happy with someone else.

We both got cleaned up. I got up and we laid next to each other. This became a normal thing.

"I wanna start a family," he said
"Nigga you be doing that with everyone," I said.
"No this time I want it to be my slime one then my daughters slimerata and kynd and then my sons AK and 47,"
"You not serious," I said
"Yes and I'm been telling you we being together forever and I mean that shit,"

-Opp

How y'all feel bout this

I'm on time❤️

Okay bye bye