Chapter 4

Lai/Lailani

3 days later

My sickness is gone and we in this bitch. Since i'm in the mood, which is rarely. I texted everyone and asked if the wanted to hit the club in 30 minuets.

 They all agreed. Everyone was going to meet up at my house first then head over thea. It was currently 9:47PM so I went to my closet, I picked out a black bra-like crop top, a black mini skirt and my black Nike air max 97's.

 I know bitch, sNeAkErS iN a ClUb but ion got time for my feet to be hurting cause i turned up with multiple niggas. I don't wear heels unless it's for occasional reasons. I showered, did my hygiene and got dress.

 As I was putting on my last lash my doorbell rang. I walked to the front door, looked in the peephole and once i saw who it was i opened it. Everyone came in dressed to the 9's.

"Who nigga you finna take tonight?" Raj asked, hyping my big head up.

"Shiiiiddd.... everybody's"

"Big facts". They all hyped me up.

"Y'all so extra" Vante said. 

"Shut up"I said in a Vena E voice. Really finna be on ma shit na. Why am i talking like ah nigga? Da hell.

I looked at Shama and he was Burberry'd down, looking fine as ever. Ice all on the neck and wrist. Chileeee, he might get it tonightttt.

"Y'all ready" he asked. 

I went in the kitchen and grabbed me a water

"Y'all better get y'all free water".

Once we got what we needed we left. 20 minuets later we arrived and got out the car. We got in free cause my daddy owns and cause Shama got rockstar status. Yosemite by Travis Scott was playing loudly in the speakers, making my head already hurt. 

It was crowded, ion know but I felt very out of placed. Believe it or not this is my first time in a club, what the hell made me wanna go all of a sudden? We walked to the V.I.P. section and got seated. A worker came up to us and sat bottles down. I grabbed the bottle of Patron and poured me a little in the glass. 

"Don't do no stupid shit Lailani" Shama said looking into my eyes

"Stupid shit like what?"

"Igh" I smirked

I took a sip and put it right back down, it was too strong for my liking's.

"Lets go bitchh!" Brooklyn slurred. How she already drunk? We just got here.

She dragged me up and we made it to the dance floor and we started to twerk, dance, and whine. I can honestly say this is what i needed, to get loose and have a lil fun. 10 minuets later I sat down cause i was tied.

Something caught my eyes cause i looked to the left of me and i saw Shama getting twerked on by this guh. Stupid shit it what i'm finna be on. As i was finna get up someone stood in front of me blocking my way to the dance floor. 

It was this fine ass darkskin nigga, ouuuu. His locs was long too.

"Wassgud shawty"

"Hey"

"Whatcho name is"

"Kenya"

"Mind if i sit?". I hesitated for ah second, but i ended up telling him yeah.

"You fine as hell"

"Thank you, I can say the same about you". He smiled showing his iced grills.

"What made you come out tonight?"

"Needed to have some fun"

"I feel you on that one". I looked back to my left to see Shama smacking and grabbing the girl ass while she twerked on him. Oh, ah nigga wan be on his Stupid Shit? Bet. I turned to the nigga next to me.

"Can I ask you your name?"

"It's Khalil shawty"

"Well Khalil, would you like ah lap dance?"

"Naw, yeen gotta do allat"

"I insist". Before he coulda said anything else I got in front of him and started to grind on his belt. I looked at Shama and made eye contact with him, he was mugging the hell out of me. So I winked. He pushed the guh off him making her fall first first into the concrete and speed walked towards me.

I got up and moved thinking he was coming for me, but he wasn't. He was going for Khalil. He slapped him hard as hell, blood started leaking from his nose and mouth.

"Don't you EVER mess wit dis one!!" he yelled pointing at me. I didn't move cause i was scared as hell, I've never seen him like this. I thought he was gonna hit me too.

"And why the fuck you ain on that bench?" he asked

"Ain nobody been s-s-selling nuffin". The whole club was at a standstill at this point.

"That don't mean shit nigga, getcho ass back on that bench" his voice was calm now. Khalil got up an walked off, holding his nose. I ran outside before Shama could turn around. I sat on the trunk of my car and started to cry. Ion know why but allot of shit makes me emotional. When i'm scared all i could do is cry, it helped a lot.

I looked up and saw Shama coming towards me, I screamed and jumped down off my trunk and went to the drivers side. I started to fumble with my pass code on my car. Why the fuck i feel like i'm inna horror movie, glad ian white. Would've been dead.

I soon felt arms turn me around and I saw Shama's face, anger was all over it. 

"Why the-"

"Please don't hit me"

"You think imma hit you?". I nodded

"Words Lai"

"Yes". He let go of my arms and took a step back

"I ain't. But why was you all up on dat nigga?

"Cause i'm single, 19 and liable to do whatever the fuck I please". Just caused i was scared don't mean my attitude was gone. Already tired of the conversation I walked back into the club and sat back in the V.I.P. section. The club was back alive again, people seemed to move past what happened I guess.

Raj, Drea and Brooklyn came over to me, asking if i was okay. I told them I was fine.

"Y'all gon head and enjoy y'all night, I'll be fine"

"You sure"

"Yeah"/ Raj and Drea went back to the dance floor. But Brooklyn stayed behind with me. I rested my head on ha shoulder.

"You know he likes you". I picked my head up.

"Who?"

"Shama"

"Sure, your right"

"I'm forreal"

"He's not the relation type Brook"

"But with you it's different, I can see it"

"How you know"

"I just do. Plus he can't keep his eyes off you". I looked to the left ofme and saw he was staring at me, I quickly looked away.

Ahhh, what ah night.

_________________________________________________________________________

I had ah whole headache writing this focking chapter

But anyting fo y'all