Week 2

I think it's going okay. I mean.. Whenever I get home from work it and Sasuke are sleeping on the bed. Sasuke has been nagging at me to do something other than work and clean the house. We hardly have alone time with our schedules and the baby.

I haven't touched it or fed it, when Sasuke goes to work I'm usually just sleeping and the baby is in it's bed in the living room. Sasuke knows I don't go in it's room. Usually it's sleeping when I get back from work, sometimes I accidentally take a glance and it's looks so peaceful sleeping.

Am I really going to have to spend 20 years raising it? I never really had a sibling, nor parents. They died when I was born during the war. I never really knew much about them, until I learned they were the famous Kushina and Minato.

That's why I was hated, because I caused their death. If I wasn't born then they wouldn't have to hide and be weakened by my birth. They wouldn't have died, but if I wasn't here then I would have never met Sasuke.

I strived to be acknowledged, and I was. I am still, but me and Sasuke decided to leave the village for some time and raise it on our own. We plan to return someday.

I'm happy here with Sasuke. We have time to eat breakfast together and on the weekends we don't have work. He loves me and I love him, we've known each other since we were kids. We met in training, he left which caused me immense pain.

I was so angry and depressed. But I decided I wasn't gonna let him leave just like that, so I dragged his pretty ass over here. I confessed my love for him, which didn't shock most of my friends, but it certainly did shock a pink-haired girl when he confessed back.

It was the most magical moment in my life! Well except for.. ah I'm smiling for no reason! I don't know why but I have my hands on my cheeks to hide my blush, but from who? I'm so weird. Anyways it's a Friday today so Sasuke should be coming home soon!

I'm just cleaning the the living room and keeping an eye on it. I'm thinking of getting the fireplace started up, he must be cold!

I started filling it up with wood and adding chairs so we can make s'mores!

My fingers brushed over some picture frames. They are sort of dusty, there is the one where me, Sasuke and Sakura were officially a team. Sakura has a huge crush on Sasuke! But she likes Lee now, he's super athletic and kind.

Then there's the one where we fought Haku and Zabuza, Sasuke was impaled by a lot of needles to save me. (Still Modern Time) He almost died, but I would've died if he didn't save me. I think I started falling in love after that. I noticed his beautiful pale skin, and his dark onyx eyes, his raven black hair that shines blue sometimes. His cold hands!

But that's not what I love most about him, it's his personality. He always acts cold and nonchalant, I use to hate him for that. But he cared for me. Even when I didn't notice it, he stole glances when we were younger. He gave me his lunch when I didn't have any, he isn't a bad guy.

I mean now he shows more affection because we're married. Have I mentioned that before? Yeah, we're married! He hugs me a lot and gives me kisses and cuddles me and sniffs me and-..other things like..uh..gah! Of course I hug him back! And I return those kisses and I love taking in his scent. I'm in a good mood today!