13 - Victory: Part Two

This next scene contains mature content. If you are not comfortable, please skip to the next chapter.

As Ellie turned to her girlfriend, her lips were immediately met with the harsh pressure of Hermione's. Ellie nearly lost her balance, but managed to match the Gryffindor's intensity. Hermione eagerly placed her palms on Ellie's abdomen, pushing her backwards gently so that the back of her knees hit the soft edge of a covered mattress. Ellie broke away momentarily, glancing backwards with confusion.

"What the... How did a bed get in here?"

"Do you ever listen to me? I told you the Room of Requirement adjusts to the needs of the user. And right now, I need you," Hermione replied hastily, her hands roaming Ellie's body.

"Right now? Aren't you afraid people might come back?"

"No one can enter this room unless they know what it's being used for. The room can't just transform while while there are people inside. It's the lovely thing about magic, isn't it?"

Ellie raised her eyebrows, surprised at Hermione's sudden advancements.

"Now lay down," Hermione ordered, letting Ellie adjust herself on the bed.

She straddled the Hufflepuff's hips as she bent down to reconnect their lips, pinning Ellie's left hand beside her head. Ellie's free hand traveled its way from Hermione's cheek down to her waist, pulling their bodies flush against each other.

Hermione continued to aggressively kiss her girlfriend, eventually bringing her hands down to Ellie's collar. Without ever breaking the kiss, Hermione untied Ellie's tie before seamlessly unbuttoning the Hufflepuff's shirt. Hermione broke away from the kiss to help Ellie shrug out of her top.

"For the record, I let you win," Hermione muttered.

"Can't take a loss, Granger?" Ellie teased, letting her girlfriend undress her. "Is this your form of payback?"

"Talk to me like that one more time, and I'll—"

"You'll what?" Ellie interrupted, raising her eyebrow knowingly.

"Oh, shut up," Hermione chided as she smashed her lips against Ellie's once more, feeling the Hufflepuff's teasing smirk.

Ellie's hands moved the hem of Hermione's sweater, tugging it as an indication. Hermione broke away momentarily to pull the article over her head, ruffling her hair in the process. Ellie grasped a fistful of Hermione's shirt and pulled her girlfriend back down on top of her, hastily feeling around for the buttons. She let the Gryffindor untie her own tie, tossing it to the side as Ellie finished unbuttoning the shirt. Hermione shrugged her shoulders to let her shirt fall from her torso completely, moaning quietly as Ellie's fingers traced down her spine.

As the lovers shared heaving breaths, Hermione broke away from the kiss to position herself at Ellie's neck. The Hufflepuff tilted her head upwards, allowing her girlfriend to suck on the skin harshly.

"Easy there," Ellie chuckled lightly, holding the Gryffindor's curls to the side as her teeth grazed the surface.

"Am I hurting you?" Hermione mumbled with a slight hint of worry.

"No, no, I'm fine. You're just more... aggressive than usual."

"Well, if I'm not hurting you, then you shouldn't be complaining," Hermione retorted seductively, returning her lips to Ellie's neck.

Hermione attacked the skin with a higher intensity than before, intentionally leaving large, red bruises on the skin. Her teeth sunk into the Hufflepuff lightly, smiling to herself as Ellie hummed with pleasure.