Celebration

Y'all don't gotta lie- I Know Rico (RJ) y'all favorite character. 🤣

And I really appreciate the comments lol, I respond when I'm bored.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Raine's Point Of View

"Get yo ass up" Giovanni spoke, barely awake himself. His voice was still raspy, and crust was formed in his eyes. "Happy birthday ma" he spoke getting up, and sitting me on, pressuring all his weight onto my body.

"Moveee big ass bitch" I kicked him off, and mugged him. "All up in my face and ya breath funky" I muttered, pulling the cover over my head.

"This why you ain't getting shit foe yo birthday, mean ass" he smacked my head, but i didn't even have the energy to respond. "But for real get up- we got shit to do." He grabbed my ankles, and pulled me off of the bed.

Once I Landed on the floor, I stomped my way into the bathroom. He had me up all last night, rematching me in uno but had me up this early in the morning.

Backwards ass bitch

Grabbing my toothbrush I kept over here, I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face with warm water. I then slipped on one of his t shirts and a pair of basket ball shorts.

I walked out the bathroom with a mug on my face ready to go. "Yo nigga called- I told em u was busy" Gio smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being petty." I grabbed my phone off of his bed, and quickly shot a text to Rico. "Come on before I change my mind." I spoke mugging him, and grabbing his keys.

Giovanni's Point Of View

"Don't get out yet- ima call you when to come in" I spoke, trying to convince her to stay in the car- knowing she was hard headed as fuck. "I'm dead ass- don't get out." I repeating letting her know I was serious.

A slight mug still hugged her face from this morning. I let out a light chuckle, shordy really wasn't a morning person.

"Okay damn, hurry up it's hot." Her head laid on the door, as she covered her forehead being dramatic."you act like you having a heat stroke or sum" i commented, then I turned on the AC, then rolled up the windows before getting out of the car.

I closed the door, then jogged into the building.

"Wassup Ashley" I greeted with a smile on my face.

"There goes my favorite Cuzzo" she responded, giving me a quick side hug.

"So what's the occasion?"

"Her birthday, and I know you good at all that makeup and hair shit- so hook a nigga up." I explained, taking a seat in her salon chair.

"You know I gotchu wid det fam discount."

"Naw I'mma support and pay full price- I care about cho bag." I nodded my head.

Ashley was 22, and a college student, so she needed all the money she could get. Hair and makeup was her side hustle, but she currently on her way to get degree in forensic science. I knew college wasn't cheap, and I wanted to make sure she could follow her dreams. Allow she was older, I was just repaying her for being there for a nigga.

"Awwn Gio" she squealed, while hugging me. "It's all coo" she finna my let go, and reached for my phone to call Raine.

She picked up after 3 ring. "Get out da car."