𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"My man, where is my little friend stunna?", I said smiling as I walked into the attic.

I seen him dangling from rope that tied his wrist.

"Wassup", I said ripping the tape off his mouth.

"Guess what stunna?", I said sitting down looking in his eyes.

"Yo mans tried keep sending empty ass threats, n ion like those", I said and pulled out my phone.

"So ima need yo ugly ass to smile fo me so I can show yo cousin who da fuck boss is", I said and flashed a picture of him looking down.

"Fuck dat let's FaceTime", I said and he spat on the floor.

I FaceTimed his cousin and he answered, "Ayo look", I said and flipped the camera smiling.

"Look at yo little cousin", I said and he put a smirk on his face nodding his head.

"Listen, ima have yo kid and yo babymoms in a matter of days since u wanna fuck round", he said and I flipped the camera back on my and laughed.

"First u gotta come on da block with out getting shot at hoe, niggas want to head now", I said and he laughed.

"K I gotta get to some shit", I said and hung up the phone.

"Bye bro", I said and tapped his face walking out of the attic.

......

"Where My Baby at?", I asked walking into my moms house cause she was with ya for a month and Aliah said she will got get ha herself if she ain't home.

"She right here", shanti said giving her to me and she started clapping her hands.

"We goin to mommy?", I said kicking her car seat to the couch.

......

Aliah opened the door and smiled at promise, "mommmmyyyyyyyyyyy", she said grabbing the car seat happy asf.

"I missed u mama", she said opening the car seat fast asf.

"Why I jus notice she had 3 teeth?", I asked and she shrugged.

"Mama", she said over and over again.

I sat on the couch as Aliah kissed all over ha baby, "why is u here, dont u got to be at your ugly ass strip club to meet up with kitty?", she asked sitting down and I nodded my head.

"Dats in a hour", I said licking my lips looking at ha.

"Come here... put her down", I said and she eyed me and shook her head.

"What chi wearing?", I said sitting up looking at her.

She was wearing a full ass lace outfit, I just searched her with my eyes.

"I was promoting, I hadda take pictures I just got back", she said and I licked my lips standing up.

"U know how my dick works, u can't be dressed like dat", I said putting my hands on her shoulders as I stood behind ha.

"So leave den", she said laughing as put down Promise on the floor.

"Awww u look drained", she said looking at me.

I pulled her into me and she wrapped ha arms around my torso, "I be lonely erday", I said and she looked up at.

"Call yo friends", she said and i sucked my teeth.