𝗨𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻

Vote right neowwww

1 week and 4 days later...

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Nana where da fuccc u been at", Princess said sipping on her henny that had no mix.

"Listen he took me to fkn bora bora on a surprise type shit", Anna said smiling as she filed her nails.

"U left me with this virgin ass bitch that goes to work and sleeps all day", she said pointing at me n nana giggled.

"Why I gotta be a virgin doe", I said mugging her and she eyed me.

"What u not a virgin?".

"I was just saying", I said shrugging and nana started laughing.

"Stay a virgin cause then u gon want more dick", nana said looking at her nails.

"Lemme teach u how to ride it doe", Princess said standing up n pulled up her pants.

She stood on her knees and her toes, "put ur hands on his legs and his hands gon be where ever, but I like it when he rubs my ass and has his hands on my waist", she said.

I was interested for some reason.

She started bouncing on the air and let her weave sway on her ass, "then u can start twerking n shi", she said and started twerking.

"BUT if u tryna be a freak stick yo tongue out and look back at it or at him", nana said adding her pieces in.

"But i like backshots", Princess said standing up fixing her jeans.

"N I like sucking dick", nana said and I smiled at her and she smirked.

"Listen my 2 hand 300 sloppy vacuum, no teeth aint no one topping", she said and did the period hand gesture.

"Ima teeth u one day", nana said pointing at me.

"Please teach her", Princess said and huffed.

"Shut upppp", I said and she started laughing.

"Our McDonald's here", nana said looking at her phone and I went on my phone.

"Ima get it", she said standing up walking out my room.

......

"Here", she said givin me a bag with my food in it.

"This shit stinks like ass", I said scrunching up my nose n my belly flipped.

"U gon throw up? Why u look like that", Princess said looking at me weird as she ate fries.

"No cause thi-", I gagged and ran out my room to the washroom.

I opened the toilet and started throwing up water, "uh", I groaned and flushed the toilet.

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth to get the throw up smell away.

"Oh my", I said walking back in my room rubbing my belly.

"What the fuck, u good?", nana said biting her burger.

"I gotta leave this room", I said covering my nose with my shirt.

I grabbed my phone and they both were looking at me, "ion know how y'all eating this shit", I said and nana started laughing.

"U fkn love ur cheeseburgers tho", nana said laughing and I scrunched up my face.

"No I'm not eating dat", I said walking out my room shaking my head.

_______________

Thoughts 💭?

I like McDonald's, shit taste nice ion care who don't.

Vote.