11- Angel Dust

The song is for later in the chapter so don't play it right away. Or do I don't control you.

-•*•-

I'm sitting at the kitchen island just sipping so coffee when I sense a presence to my left. I turn and see a tall white spider demon wearing pink striped coat with short shorts and thigh high boots.

"Like what ya see toots~"

I roll my eyes. "You must be Angel." I say.

"The one and only." He fluffs his hair and sits at the stool next to me. "How about your name, pup."

I raise an eyebrow at the nick name. "(Y/N). Call me (Y/N)."

"Alright (Y/N). If ya like what you see, I can offer you my services for a bit of money~" he leans closer.

I shake my head and smile, "no thanks, I'm in no need of your services."

"Shame you got a nice body." He winks.

I roll my eyes. "Thanks but no." I return to my coffee, taking another sip.

"Hey wanna go to a bar later? It gets real boring 'round here."

"Why wait?" I get off the stool and head for the door Angel trailing behind me.

-time skip brought to you by my lazy ass-

We arrive at a bar. Thankfully not many of the demons recognize me as I make my way to the bar and order a whiskey. Angel sits next to me.

As more drinks come out and time goes on we start talking about our interests. At one point we're discussing Angel's job.

"The moment I saw you I could tell what you do for a living." I laugh.

"How so? I mean not that I try to hide what I do."

"Your whole outfit just screams slut." I laugh.

"I try my hardest." He laughs along.

-time skip brought to you by a few to many drinks-

The day progresses and soon it's night. I've lost count of how many drinks I've had. Me and Angel are still talking, and honesty he ain't that bad. I've actually grown fond of the slutty spider.

Suddenly the lights dim and a demon stands on a stage. "All right y'all it's karaoke night so any one can come up and sing."

"Ay yo, puppy dog I bet you could belt out a decent tune~" Angel says.

"I don't know." I say. "What would I even sing?"

"What ever you want, toots."

"I'm not a performer." I argue.

"Come on pleeeeease~"

Normally I wouldn't agree to this but due to the ungodly amount of alcohol in my system my better judgement is clouded. "Fine." I say.

Angel squeals in joy and drags me to the stage.

-little time skip because no matter how many times I wrote it I didn't like it-

I stand on the stage the full reality of what I agreed to dropping down on me. I clutch the microphone tightly.

What have I agreed to?

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Let's get this over with.

(You can play the song at the beginning for added effect if you wish)

I laugh into the microphone slowly letting my nerves fall away.

"Dance"

The music starts and all the demons look at me. I glance at Angel who gives me a thumbs up.