7- Screams on the Radio

-3 weeks later-

I walk around my turf. Nothing interesting has happened of late and honestly I'm getting kind of bored.

The cherry bean pole hasn't been around in my territory so I don't have to worry about that. But I have heard about all the ruckus he's caused in the north.

I sigh. I'm just glade he isn't in my turf.

I make my way to a bar, and sit at the counter. The bartender walks over to me.

"What can I get for a pretty lady like you?" He asks.

"Whiskey." Is all I say and the bartender walks off to get my drink.

While I'm waiting a clearly drunk demon slides up to me. The demon's bat like wings hang loosely at its back.

"What's *hic* a pretty gal like yourself *hic* doin at a bar alone~" the drunk purrs.

I role my eyes and attempt to push the demon away. But he's strangely persistent.

How much did this guy drink if he's willing to do this to me?! Does he even recognize who he's trying to get with?

Mess with him. Then kill him.

I think for a moment. Sure. Why not. It could be fun, and I'm dying for some entertainment.

I stop trying to push him away and lean on the counter top, successfully raising my cleavage. The demon looks me up and down, lust clear in his eyes. I resist the urge to gag.

I flick my tail flirtatiously in his direction and give him a smile.

The bartender comes back with my drink and I wink at the bat demon. I chug the shot and stand, swaying my hips as I walk out the door.

And just as predicted the drunk demon follows me outside. I lead the demon around to the back. He follows like an eager puppy.

I turn to him and smile. Then like removing a mask, my smile falls to a scowl and I snap my fingers.

(F/C) tentacles wrap around the demon, he yelps and starts struggling. The stench of fear heavy in the air as he sobers up and realizes how bad he fucked up.

I walk up close to whisper in his ear. "You disgust me." I plunge my hand into his chest and rip his heart free, killing him instantly.

I leave the alleyway blood dripping from my claws. I start walking back to my home. Demons scatter as I walk by. Most likely due to the blood dripping from my claws.

My thoughts are interrupted when I walk by a radio store only to hear screams. My ears twitch and I stop. The screams come to a sudden stop and a recognizable voice begins speaking.

"I'm the radio demon and all will fear me."

I roll my eyes. Looks like bean pole is still on his rampage. I turn from the store but not before I take one of the radios.

I don't know why, I just want to keep an eye -or in this case an ear- on that deer, and this seems like a good way to do so. And I guess if I'm bored again I can just tune into his station and listen to the screams.

-itty bitty time skippy brought to you by wonderful radio static-

I'm sitting at home on my couch just listening to that radio. Screams and the occasional pleas for mercy come through the speakers.

My shadow appears beside me and shakes its head.

You could have prevented that.

"I thought we were over this."

My shadow just shrugs and relaxes on the couch.

At one point the radio switches to light jazz and I don't even realize it. I slowly drift off to the music. Falling into another nightmare fueled sleep.

-•*•-
Date- 7-14-2020
Words- 651

What did I just write? I honestly don't know. I hate it but oh well.

Cya~