vi. ( instagram model )

( six! )

"cmon guys, are you serious?" kie watched pope and willa try to throw stones at the window with an incredulous look on her face

"cmon guys, are you serious?" kie watched pope and willa try to throw stones at the window with an incredulous look on her face. "didn't you ever play baseball?"

"i was close that time!" willa frowned.

pope tried again, only to miss for another time.

"dude!"

"i was on the math team!" pope exclaimed.

"a mathlete?" both girls turned to face him with grins on their faces.

"that's the cutest thing ive ever heard, p." willa awed, making the boy roll his eyes.

"you know what?" pope cut himself off and carried on aiming for the window. willa giggled at his non-confrontational nature before continuing to help him.

when one of them eventually hit the window, willa cheered in excitement, pulling both pope and kie in for a group hug.

"nice work guys, bring it in."

willa watched with wide eyes, scratching her arm absentmindedly as she stared up at john b and jj on the window ledge.

"will honey turn around, you look suspicious." kie frowned, taking the girl's itching hands and holding them. she focused on kie talking to her, continuously gnawing at her own lower lip until john b and jj were safely back on the boat.

"you're okay!" she grinned, trying to wrap her short arms around both boys when they climbed back on board. "idiots."

john b and jj chuckled, wrapping the smaller girl in a proper group hug.

"well, you guys could've warned us sooner."

willa stepped away from the hug to frown at jj, john b's arm still slung around her shoulder. "we tried!"

"we would have, except pope was on the math team." kie pointed, making willa laugh once again.

"i forgot about that!" willa grinned, turning to raise her eyebrows at pope. he only groaned in response, regretting ever telling them of his mathlete past.