iv. ( fancy seeing you here )

( four! )

"oh top o' the morning to ya

"oh top o' the morning to ya." jj called out as they approached kiara's house.

"kie!" willa shot up from her spot by pope at the sight of the girl.

"morning will!" she called, waving back at the blonde.

"yeah guys, we are here too." john b interrupted. "morning kie."

"don't be jealous, b." willa frowned, turning to see john b rolling his eyes at her.

"watcha got?" pope asked, "you got some juice boxes?" he pointed to kie's red cooler.

"you know, just some yoghurts and carrot sticks."

"got any hummus?" willa mused, taking her friend's hand to help her onto the boat.

"of course."

"fuckin' kooks." jj mumbled, earning a punch from willa.

"don't front like you don't love hummus, j."

"you got my kind of juice box?" jj turned to kie, ignoring the blonde girl that he knew was right.

"yeah." kie nodded, handing out beers to jj and willa, knowing she would have asked for one.

"you always pull through for us." willa smiled, resting her head on kie's shoulder when she sits down next to her.

"pass us your beer, will." jj says, reaching for her drink. willa nods and hands it to him so he can open it for her.

she smiles at him once he passes it back to her saying "cheers." willa tilts her bottle towards him to say thank you and jj gives her a two finger salute in response.

"hey pope? can you go a little faster?" jj was stood on the bow of the boat, trying to show everyone a party trick that they knew wouldn't work. "here we go." he grinned as the boat sped up, moving to position his beer bottle ahead of him.

"doesn't work." john b dismissed, both him and willa having been forced to watch this same party trick countless times.

"you promised that last time would be the last time!" willa whined.

"its gonna work this time, sweetheart. promise."

willa huffed at that, crossing her arms expectantly, waiting for him to break that promise.