Twenty One

"Could you t-turn off the lights.." Taehyung whispered, cheeks turning bright pink as he settled himself on top of the bed.

He quickly pulled the duvet over him, covering up to his head as he felt his heart beat wildy in his chest.

The faint sound of Jungkook's steps made him close his eyes, goosebumps forming on his skin as he shivered in both anxiety and embarrassment.

He heard the clicking of the switch followed by the complete darkness that enveloped the room.

Taehyung tried calming himself but failed, breath hitching upon hearing Jungkook's steps coming toward his direction.

His senses were on full alert, making him hear even the faintest sound and feel even the slightest movement.

He felt Jungkook's weight as the mattress dipped and moved, making him nip on his bottom lip in nervousness.

The duvet was lifted slowly as Taehyung shut his eyes closed, feeling Jungkook's warmth next to him.

He flinched when a hand landed on his hip, gliding to his stomach as Jungkook tenderly hugged him from the back.

His back was pressed on the ravenette's front, making him feel his hard chest and his hot breath fanning his nape.

"Relax... I won't do anything against your will." Jungkook whispered in a low voice that had Taehyung shivering.

He felt a soft lingering kiss on his nape as Jungkook nuzzled closer to him.

"You've been too tensed since dinner." He chuckled, hot and low.

"I-I'm not.." Taehyung responded, feigning innocence as he tried to laugh his nervousness off.

"Really? Then why are you trembling?" Jungkook pointed out, slowly turning him over.

Taehyung found himself writhing underneath the ravenette who slowly hovered on top of him.

His eyes widened, seeing Jungkook's serious face so close to his own, eyes as dark as the night.

"You're trembling, baby." Jungkook uttered, hand tenderly caressing Taehyung's face.

Taehyung gulped, unable to control the wild beating of his heart. He saw the ravenette smile, thumb tracing Taehyung's lower lip, slowly and lovingly.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked in a soft voice.

His eyes followed the movement of his thumb, creating chaos in Taehyung's already fucked up mind.

Jungkook takes his silence as a yes, planting a soft kiss on his slightly parted lips.

The warmth spreading across Taehyung's heart made him close his eyes, allowing the ravenette to take the lead as their lips danced in the rhythm that only the two of them could hear.

Jungkook's caress and tender kiss made Taehyung slowly feel at ease.

His hands glided on the ravenette's arm slowly to his neck and to the back of his head as the kiss deepened.

Taehyung couldn't help himself as he gripped Jungkook's soft raven locks, making the latter groan, low and hot.

He felt Jungkook's tongue delve inside his mouth, eliciting a moan from him.

"-koo-k.." Taehyung called out in a restrained voice as Jungkook continued to kiss him.

Jungkook's hand started exploring Taehyung's body. Every place where his hand landed left a burning sensation to the brunet who could only let himself be in the ravenette's mercy.