Twelve

"Okay. Line up." Namjoon huddled the team for a short instruction before starting their final practice for tomorrow's game.

"Since coach isn't around today, as the team captain, I prepared a set of routines for us to follow." He uttered, making everyone groan.

"Please don't be too hard on us." Jackson commented.

Namjoon chuckled. "Don't worry. We're just going to have couple of laps around the field. After that, we'll be putting emphasis on the basic."

"Yes!" Soobin beamed.

Namjoon shakes his head. "However, I need to personally look over our bench players. We're competing against a very physical team. There might be substitutions during the game."

"That means you'll be doing a lot of things today." Hoseok uttered, making Soobin pout.

"I'll let Jimin take charge of the main players. Okay, dismiss." Namjoon instructed.

The rest of the team dispersed under Namjoon's signal while he attended to the bench players.

Taehyung was busy tying his shoelaces when Jin came to his side.

"Did you finish our activity in Statistics?" He asked, looking at the brunet in the face.

Taehyung shakes his head. "No. I still have three questions to answer. Ask Namjoon later. I overheard he's already done with it."

"Okay. Thanks." Jin hurriedly ran toward the direction where Namjoon was currently helping the younger members of the team.

"I said later!" He called out, but the man was already away.

"This hyung.." He shakes his head, smiling to himself. He looked around and saw most of the players already in the middle of the field.

He rushed over them, seeing Jimin leading the team.

"Okay. We'll run around the field in two lines." Jimin instructed.

The players quickly lined up, finding their pair before the start of the run.

Taehyung quickly stood next to Yoongi, however, Jimin was quick to shove him away.

"Yoongi is mine." Jimin said. "Why don't you go move back a little." He uttered, winking at him.

Taehyung groaned, moving a step back. He looked at his right, eyes turning wide to see Jungkook next to him.

He turned around, wanting to find someone else to run with, but all the players were already settled.

"Okay. Let's get moving!" Jimin signalled as they began to run around the field.

The two of them were silent while Jin and Hoseok were too loud behind them.

"Bro I'm telling you, they're dating." Jin said.

"Really? I thought they're just best friends?" Hoseok asked in disbelief.

"Best friends could turn out to be lovers, Hobi. It's not new." Jin retorted back.

Hoseok shakes his head. "How could you be so sure?"

Taehyung couldn't help but listen to the two as they continue to run in a slow pace.

"Dude. I saw them kissing." Jin whispered, making Hoseok gasp.

"Kissing?!" He blurted out.

Taehyung's eyes widened. He turned around, making the two look at him.

"W-who?" Taehyung asked, running backwards.

Jin and Hoseok were startled as they stared at him for a moment, seeing the concerned look on his face.