Chapter 58

I so wanted to post the trailer of IQRC over here but couldn't because wattpad isn't allowing me. So, you can follow me on instagram -JumbledSymphony and  watch it. I hope the ones who have watched it, liked my first attempt. 😊😊

Evening was blur for her with medicus giving zillions of herbs and advices. Now, she was resting alone on the bed with Justus sleeping in another cot.

Unable to sleep, her tumid blackberry eyes were  gazing out ahead, acutely. Steady breaths were inflating and deflating her bossom like rhyming poem while she laid there in half sitting position.

The morning was long gone tourer, afternoon was like subsided sea wave, orangish glow of evening had ebbed away leaving behind eerie or maybe serene night.

    With the help of a maid, she had  changed to a hand embroidered pale gown whose frilly net rested few inches above her hills. It had meticulous working of pink and brown threads which were shaped like small roses.

  The ribbons which were stitched near the round neck,  descended down and were tied just above the either side of the elbows in a graceful manner while beautiful fringes above the cotton were just perfect! The elastic around her waist was loose unlike gowns which were made with the purpose to squeeze in the waistline of women. All together, it was an amalgam of grace, soothe and elegance.

  Sipping in the spinach juice, her face scrunched and twisted when bitter taste blasted around her tongue

  Sipping in the spinach juice, her face scrunched and twisted when bitter taste blasted around her tongue. She distanced it from her lips and kept the mug aside on the wooden table not being able to intake more.

Slanting her head, she looked outside towards the sky which was knitted by the finest black threads of darkness. Even moon's silver light couldn't penetrate through it, making darkness spread in sky.

(symbolising no moon night)

It was around midnight and Augustus hadn't returned yet putting her on the edge. She couldn't sleep without him and she knew that he was hiding something from her in the morning.

    She closed her eyes momentarily  praying for everything to be fine. Seconds later, there was creaking sound of door being opened and Augustus's head popped in who was trying his level best to not disturb Ritha or Justus. A frown settled on his face when he found Rithambara awake.

" You haven't slept yet? " saying so, he removed his woollen coat and put it aside.

" couldn't sleep without you. "

    Sitting on the bed, near Ritha's legs, Augustus asked in fake surprised tone,
" Oh! Is that so? "

    Rithambara hummed softly in response. Lately, everything was so tiring and exhausting for her but a smile broke on her lips when she felt her toe ring being rotated followed by her husband's voice, " I love these. As a matter of fact, your clothing and jewelries always peak my curiosity. "

  Instead of responding verbally, she stared at his well sculpted face for a minute. Feeling her intense gaze on his, he stared back with a smirk.

           "Can't get enough of me, sotie (wife)? "