𝐓𝐰𝐨.

When I pulled up to my house from work, I saw that all the lights in my house were on

"The fuck?" I whispered to myself, before climbing out of my car.

I walked up to the front door and unlocked it, when I walked in the house, everything looked normal.

I looked around, and walked towards the living room.

"DAMN!" De'juan yelled.

He was in the couch playing on a game system that I've never seen before.

"Dejuan." I called out.

"Dejuan."

"I know you hear me." I mugged him.

"Huh?" He turned around and took off the headset that was on his head.

"De'jaun where that come from?" I pointed towards the game.

"I brung it, and You can Call me dj like everybody else." He said, and gave me a tight lipped smile.

I rolled my eyes.

He need to cut it outttt.
"Where Angelo?" I asked him.

"He somewhere round hea." He waved me off, and put his attention back on the game.

I walked out of the living room and started to turn off the lights.

Niggas don't pay bills in this bitch.

Walking into the kitchen I looked at Angelo and my dog pubba, who were both sitting at the table looking stuck.

"Angelo what the fuck y'all did to my dog?" I asked him, looking at pubba.

I was on the verge of tears!

"Shit, I forgot." Angelo said, then took a pull from his blunt.

"Bro! Why are you smoking in here?! You gone have my house smelling like weeeed." I whined.

Then I looked back at pubba.