𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.

"Hey baby I cooked your favorites

"Hey baby I cooked your favorites." My mom said as I walked in the kitchen.

I looked over the food, seeing that it was chicken.

"That's not my fucking favorite." I mugged her.

"Boy watch that mouth, what's your favorite though?" She asked, squinting her eyes.

Cant see for shit.

"Tacos." I said, in a bored tone.

Who don't know I love tacos by now?

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. honestly tacos not that good."

"You not that good."

"Boyyyy!" She waved me off.

"What you done got a new tattoo?" She said, as she continued to squint.

"No, been had this."

"It's not cute."

"You not cute." I mugged her.

"Boy you always got something to say." She said as I looked over the food again.

"This food look nasty."

"Boy get the fuck out my kitchen, you prolly ain't even wash yo ass."

"I washed up, I know for a fact you ain't clean that chicken or washed yo shitty hands." I said backing up from the food.

"Boy why you here anyways?" She asked, walking over to the sink.

I watched as she turned on the water, then put soap in her hands.

"I knew you ain't wash yo hands, but I'm meeting up with dejaun." I told her, as I watched her wash her hands.

I bet I don't eat none of that food, shitty finger muhfucka.

"Oh, I ain't seen that boy since before those twins died." She said, before turning the water off, and shaking her hands so they could dry.

"They not twins, the was just brothers." I told her.

"Well, I liked them too, they seemed like good boys. I wondered who killed them." She said moving back to the food.

"I wonder too."

"They were your friends right? Why aren't you looking for whoever killed them?" She said, flipping her shitty chicken.

"I wasn't coo with Santana like that, Angelo was okay with everybody, but Ian hurt over his death." I said truthfully.

"Boy, I know you. Either you ain't like them boys and you just hung with them because of Dexter and them always being around, or you were plotting." She said, glaring at me.

"Plotting what? And I just told you I ain't know them like that. Why would I cry over people I don't know? I'm not you, you cry over everything."

"I said what I said, and nothing you say is gonna make me change my mind. Go wash yo hands, this chicken almost done." She said, as she wiped the counters.