five

"Oh fück Lola, you're so tight."
It's the third time this month John and I (mainly John because God knows I'm not moving a fücking muscle) are having sex and it's the third time this month I won't be cümming because of his five inch dick. What a load of shït, no pun intended.

Everything about this feels wrong. From the cracks in the off white ceiling which seem to form a deep frown. To his damp pasty skin rubbing against my inner thighs. He's only just started and like all the other times I lay still counting down the minutes to his release.

Why the hell am I still here?

1. He would die if I broke up with him.
2. He's a sorta nice guy, what's a few moments of bad sex?
3. Mom would die if I broke up with him.
4. I can't do better.

As if this can't get any worse, right on time I hear my lovely neighbors start their hourly humping session. I'm jealous as fuck but what am I supposed to do? Go over and join?

It's not like I haven't gotten any from them before. But I'm trying to stop. This relationship with John is important to me. If he doesn't want me then really who will?

"Jesus... I love you so much baby unff," comes Johns raspy voice in my ear. I grimace in reply and reach my black painted nails down to my clït in the hopes of rubbing one out.

"Yeah you dirty little whore, *slap* throw that ass back for Daddy."

In a perfect world it would be me Chris is fucking like that. But for now I can only imagine his thick girth pushing in and out of my tight wet hole. His heavy calloused hand pulling my dark pink sensitive nipples up to his awaiting mouth. Those same hands smacking and pinching my ass.

"Oh fuck yes," I whisper as the soft rubs on my clït turn into rough fast strokes. Chris' cöck no longer in my püssy but now in my mouth. His hands in my hair, his balls in my hand. Oh fück I'm almost there. I'm so close to cümming I can feel my walls clenching down on John.

"Lola... Lola I'm cümming... gee wilikers!"

Someone fucking shoot me.

Note // that was a flashback & I'm updating again tonight I just really wanted to post something.