one

His vodka ridden breath surrounds her as his kisses against her neck get heavier. They start under Lola's soft chin and trail all the way to the base of her neck. She would have found this pleasurable if it weren't for the screaming girl stood across the street huddled in the corner of the phone booth. Lola has learned to settle these days and the drunken body with the messy kisses will be the best she has gotten in weeks. He's cute, just like all the others. He's drunk, definitely just like all the others. But this guy, Hunter, is as gentlemanly as a drunk guy can be. Not to mention the big beast in his pants. She had to coax him into taking her out of the sweltering club and not only was this a refreshing surprise it almost made her feel worth something.

"You just don't fücking get it! Do ever even listen to me?" The screaming girl in the four walled booth begins to pound her dainty hand against the glass walls with a look of pure anguish across her red face.

A kiss is placed on Lola's lips. Her manicured hands move to his gelled black hair and as she tries to deepen the much needed distraction he pulls back.

"I can't wait to get you home sweet cheeks," he speaks against her lips.

The inky haired goddess is put off by the comment. Sweet cheeks? Really? But she plasters a smile on her flushed place before staging a moan.

"Go fück yourself!" The strangers booming voice resonates through the dark street and without much pause she slams the door to the booth open before stalking out into the inky darkness of the streets.

Before she's even off the block Lola's running across the street, her shirt hanging off her exposed shoulder.

Are you fücking kidding me? Victoria?

His voice is deep and probably the raspiest she's ever heard. It's gotten her wetter than Hunter could have gotten her with foreplay. Why did I come all the way over here to assess someones voice, Lola wonders to herself.

"She's not here right now... ran off in a fit."

There's a seemingly everlasting silence that makes Lola question her motives further. And in that silence she looks outside the booth to across the street where Hunter is no longer stood.

What a fücking bi-

"What's the shït with her anyway," she asks before he can finish his sentence, eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. Before he can even finish his thought she's off the cliff diving into a monologue.

"I'm standing across the street minding my own when she starts going off on this yelling fit distracting the crap outta me with her high pitched voice and nagging. I'm just about to get some too- from a nice guy who may actually be able to make me cüm and then she starts banging on the glass and then she's gone and then before I know it I'm across the street with this sticky phone pressed to my ear."

A soft knocking pulls Lola out of her reverie and she squints her dark brown eyes up to see Hunter with confusion plastered on his beautiful face.

"Give me a minute babe," she mouths with a sultry smirk and a wink before she shoos him away further into the darkness.

You passed up an opportunity to cüm in order to be nosey?

A burst of laughter fills the void in the booth and not before long the voice on the other side of the phone joins her.

"No you ass hat- well yes but it's worth it. Lover boy just whipped out his package and lets just say I don't want to be demolished by a stranger." Her eyes bulge as she inspects the thick girth bobbing a few feet away.

Okay so let me get this straight. A girl with the sexist voice I've ever heard has somehow managed to make me smile after the horrid altercation I've just had with my ex- girlfriend. Not only is she funny, but she has some morals, at least enough to not want to be demolished by a complete stranger.

A few blocks away Harry is smiling in the confines of his small apartment. Laying across his bed staring at the brief shadows of the passing cars he slowly begins to drift into Lola.

"Yup you're about right I guess. What's your name anyway?" Lola begins to scold herself. I shouldn't be furthering the conversation. I shouldn't even be in this telephone booth. I should be putting on (or more accurately taking off) my big girl panties and getting ready to be demolished because I have no morals.

And yet when the voice on the other side says Harry she's pounding against the glass and mouthing to lover-boy howshe has changed her mind about tonight's arrangements.