Chapter 12: Morgan

"You make me feel so alive" he breathed out.

We kissed as if our lives depended on it and barely broke away, only when we needed to come up for air.

"Taron" I breathed out when his hands travelled over my back until he reached my ass.

I wished I could wrap my legs around his waist, but my dress was too tight to do so. But he got me and picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom.

We stared at each other once he had set me down. I reached up and trailed my fingers over the stubble along his jawline and he closed his eyes.

I grinned as I kept going, my fingers moving down his neck. He had taken of the bow tie hours ago and I started to unbutton his crisp white shirt. One button at a time.

He cursed as if he hated that we didn't do this fast enough. Yet, he didn't hurry. His eyes were glued to mine until I had opened every last button of his shirt. He moved out of it impatiently, his eyes never straying from mine.

This was better than all of my fantasies. Especially when I glanced at the ring on his finger.

A ring that told me he loved me. A ring that told me he was mine. And we would spend the rest of our lives together.

"Come here" he whispered, putting a finger under my skin to lift my lips to his.

We kissed so softly, so thoroughly that I felt my knees giving in.

How was this day even real?

I ran my hands over his naked chest as we kissed and he shivered under my touch. I gasped into his mouth as our kisses turned fiercer and hotter.

I took a step back, breaking the kiss and Taron frowned. Then I turned around.

"Please unbutton my dress" I breathed out.

He groaned and his fingers lingered on my bare skin as he started with the first button. I couldn't remember how many buttons it was, but it felt like a thousand.

And Taron was in no rush. Actually, he took his time, not only unbuttoning the dress, but also caressing my skin that was revealed with every button he opened.

"Please" I whimpered eventually.

He chuckled. I didn't know how he kept it together.

"And I thought my shirt had many buttons" his voice was strained.

"I think I'm the winner of that contest" I giggled, referring to the buttons.

Hell, he definitely knew how to push my buttons.

I felt him reach the last few buttons on my lower back and my skin burned like fire under his touch. I couldn't stand this any longer.

I turned around and pressed my lips to his, needing his lips on mine. He kissed me back as if he had waited for me kissing him and we forgot all about the buttons.

He groaned when he realised he couldn't push his hands under the skirt of my dress because it was too long and I tried to push the layers of fabric over my head.

Taron helped me, carefully, yet impatiently.

I let out a sigh of relief once the dress was laying on the floor next to us. I met Taron's eyes and they were darkening with every second that passed.

I smiled, my cheeks red as scarlet "You like this?"

He bit his bottom lip as his eyes moved away from mine and dropped to my cleavage and lower.

"Fucking hell" he drew out the words.

I wore a sexy white lace bra and matching white panties. I wasn't such a fan of white underwear, but I had to with the white dress. Duh.