Chapter 41

Ebony's POV

Ebony's rings on side.

2 years later.

"Now we will call our class valedictorian, Wayne Neverson." The dean said.

Wayne walked up there."Hi friends and family, excuse me I'm kind of nervous. I never thought I would actually be the class valedictorian. Since I don't want this speech to be boring. University of Virginia is the best college to go to in my opinion. I'm not just a class valedictorian or just any other student, I'm a father of 2 beautiful girls. I know for a guy that's 23 its pretty rare. To be honest, I'm definitely proud for myself I'm now a professional in the medical field. I know I choose to do stupid things in the past but on day God sent me another angel to help me out. I didn't even think about going to college until that one angel was brought into my life. She made me feel like the most luckiest guy ever. And that female is Ebony Hayes. Can you come up here?" He said.

I sat there confused then got up and went to the stage with him. "Ebony Hayes, it funny  how we first met, I could remember it was just yesterday when I saw you at the mall. Even though I put you through a lot, the lies, the cheating and the secrets. I wanna let you know maybe to some people you're a thick girl but in my eyes you're way more than that. You're a precious jewel that was specifically made for me. You're the mother of my children. I love you more than life itself. Ebony Hayes will you marry me?" He said on one knee.

Then before I could say something, Vince brought Autumn and India up on stage and Autumn was holding a sign that said. 'Say' while India's sign said 'yes.'

Everybody laughed and some said aww. ,"Yes Wayne Neverson I would love to Mary you." I said.

We kiss passionately and we all got off expect for Wayne."Now we turn our tassels to the left. Congratulations we made it!" He said as everybody thought their caps in the air.

At graduation dinner at our house.

It was Tika, Lance, their daughter  Meeghan, Lynda, Frank, their 1 year  old daughter Mina, Ava, Vince, their 2 year old Korey, Ava's dad, Aunt Mila, Briana,Steven, Aunt Lucy, Belle,Drew, Big man, Mama Avery, Mama Valerie, Dr.Kyle Evans, his wife Selene (Ebony and Drew's dad's best friend band his wife) Wayne, India, Autumn and I sitting at the big table eating.

"Ok I would like to make a toast to the graduates sitting at this table. To Ava, Vince, Ebony and Wayne." Big man said.

We all raised our cups and repeat after him. I looked over to see Drew whispering something in Belle's ear. I wasn't worried about them right now since they were now Juniors becoming Seniors in September. Plus they knew the deal no sexual activity until they graduate high school.

"Mhm nasty selves what y'all whispering over there." Vince said.

"Boy leave em kids alone. Like you and Ava was doing nasty shit next door that one day when I was sleeping over ." Mama Valerie said drinking her Iced tea making us laugh.

After talking and making fun of eachother, we finally finished dinner. Tika, Lance Meeghan, Lynda,Frank and Mina left earlier since Meeghan and Mina were acting up.

While the guys were hanging out in the basement,  while  the kids were upstairs playing and Aunt Mila, Aunt Lucy, Briana, Belle, Selene, Ava, Mama Valerie and Mama Avery and I were hanging out in the living room.

"So you excited to become Mrs. Neverson soon?" Selene asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Chile I'm telling you, I will watch the kids while y'all on y'all honeymoon cause I know y'all finna be naked all the damn time." She said laughing and sipping her wine.

" Valerie you can't go one day without saying something sexual." Mama Avery said.

"I mean ya would be just like me a single widow, you would be saying the same shit too. I mean I need to pleasure myself sometimes too." Mama Valerie said making us laugh.

"Yea with that vibrator ." Aunt Mila said making us laugh expect for her daughter Briana.

"Especially them real thick long ones." Mama Valerie said.

"Mhm them shits be giving me life." Aunt Mila said.

"Ew mom." Briana said.

"You'll understand when you girl when Steven not there to satisfy you. Then ya know ya gotta satisfy yourself like how Ebony did." Mama Valerie said.

"No I didn't do all that." I said.

"You know you did especially when you was over here crying when Wayne had to do his last drop before he came out the drug game." She said. I wasn't gonna lie while Wayne was gone I had to make my self feel good some way. I mean he was gone for 3 weeks.

After a while of crazy stories, everybody finally left. I put India and Autumn to bed. The Drew was just chilling in  his room while Wayne was taking a shower.

Wayne's POV

I came out the bathroom shirtless only wearing gray sweatpants. I looked to see Ebony reading . After she lost some of her baby fat, she was back to her thick self. She was turning me on with how she was sitting there.

"Why you staring at me?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said trying to be clueless. She stared at me and looked down at junior and her eyes widened. My mans was hard than a rock and the print was seen through my sweats.

"You finna take care of this tonight?" I asked.

"No I have to do someone's makeup for her wedding early tomorrow morning." She said.

"Ebonyyyyyy. Come on I need to be taken care of." I whined.

"Sorry baby." She said.

"Lucky I love you." I said.

"I love you too but why you going back in the bathroom?" She said.

"Well, I mean if you ant pleasure me right now. I gotta go let junior calm down." I said making her laugh.
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. I felt like skipping a few years.don't forget to vote and comment.