Chapter 3

Drew on the side.

Ebony's POV

I'm not gonna lie I was kind of upset that those waitresses called me fat and then the worst part was when they called me Wayne's little sister. Was I that fat that I was seen as his little sister? I still couldn't believe the guy I liked since the second grade actually even started talking to me. Well it wasn't the first time talking to him. I could remember the first time he talked to me like it yesterday.

Flashback

This another day of being alone since Monica still had a fever. It was recess time and everybody was playing but me . I was sitting on the swing just looking at everyone playing. I saw my crush Wayne standing with his friends talking and laughing . I must of been staring at him for a long time cause I noticed him turn his head and smile at me. I put my head down so he wouldn't see me blushing.

I felt so pretty when he looked at me but that was ruined when Lauren the meanest thing I have ever met.

"Hey Mrs. Clause make sure you don't make break the swings." she said and her little crew laughed with her.

"Leave me alone Lauren." I said. Then Lauren pushed me off the swings . Most the other kids were laughing and I got up and noticed I was bleeding on my neck I ran to the nurse's office she gave me a band aid and told me to be careful. I went back outside to recess and sat on the bench crying with my head down. Until I heard a voice.

"Um may I ask why are sitting here by yourself?" the voice asked.

"Cause my friend isn't here today." I said still looking down.

"Oh. I saw what Lauren did that was pretty mean. Can you pick your head up?" the voice said. I pick my head seeing the brown eyes of my crush. We looked into each others for a while.

"Your really pretty." he said. I smiled and then he kissed my cheek and walked away since it was time to go back inside.

Flashback over

Right now he was blowing up my phone with calls and texts. I just ignored him and since Drew was at his friend's place and my mother was wherever she was at. I sat there and went on my Pandora app and was listening to Ciara Body party and I fell asleep.

In dream mode

"mmhm ma you taste so sweet." Wayne said after eating me out.

He then made his way to my breast and ripped my lace bra. "That was my favorite bra." I whined. He smiled at me and then started sucking my breast and doing more wonders to my breast .

"Are you ready ma?" he asked. I nodded my head. I saw his long thick member and became instance scared when he pulled it out. He came down to my ear and whispered "Its alright Lil thickums its gonna fit ." He entered me.

Wayne's POV

I spent so long calling Ebony. Right now I was on my way to her house since Drew called me to drop him off. We made to the apartment, Drew went to go change in his room. I heard moans in some room I'm guessing it was Ebony's. I opened the door and saw her playing with herself and she was moaning something but I could hear it I closed her bedroom door and walked of to her bed and try to listen to what she was moaning.

"Ahhh fuck." she moaned. I smirked.

"Wayne." she moaned. Damn ma was moaning about me she must of enjoying it. I was gonna wake her up but I just watched her keep going.

"mhmmmm It's yours Wayneeeee." she moaned. I wasn't finna lie it was turning me on that she was having a fantasy about me.

"Your daddyyyy Wayne ah fuck its all yours." she said.

"I'm about to cummm dadd-." she said . With that being said she cummed on her bed sheets. Damn I can't wait til I make her my girl.

Ebony's POV

I was asleep until I heard a deep husky voice say my name. I woke up seeing Wayne's smirking and looking down. I instantly pulled my boy shorts up.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"Relax ma, Drew called me to pick him up." he said.

"Oh and why are you staring at me like I was a piece of meat?" I said. He licked his lips.

"Cause I know you want me." he said.

"What? No I don't !" I said . I can't believe I just lied . It was obvious I wanted him I cummed for him in my dream. "That's not what you was moaning about." he said.

I blushed from my embarrassment . "Now take your sexy ass inside that bathroom since I know I made you cum." he said. I got up making my way to the bathroom but then he smacked my ass so hard . I turned my head to see him smiling.

"Don't forget I own that too and make sure you wear this and be ready ." he said putting a shoe box and left something that was a dress bag.

After doing my normal hygiene. I put on my lace bra and matching panties. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at my b cup sized breast that stand up nicely, my thick thighs, my stomach that was a little bit big but not too big , my hips and huge fat ass. I opened the dress bag. It wasa black and white body con dress and in shoe box it was white Christian Louboutin Daffodile heels.

I put on the dress and heels. The dress hugged my curves and my breast and ass looked huge. Thank God it made my stomach look flat. I curled my long black hair and did my makeup and add some nude lipstick. I walked to see Wayne in a white button down shirt with two button undone also black jeans and some black men Christian Louboutin loafers.

"Damn you look beautiful." he said.

"Thank you." I said blushing. "Oh shit we can't go out, I forgot all about Drew." I said.

"You don't have to worry my queen, he's at his friend's house he'll be sleeping over." he said.

"Ok ." I said nervously since it was my first date. Wish me luck.

Don't forget to vote ;).