MISSING YOU

Akshay was sleeping in his study hugging on to his dairy. Even in sleep, his thoughts ran around her. Since the day she left for Greece, he was sleeping in his study. He missed her badly, sleep left him when his phone rang, he grabbed on to it without any drowsiness and picked it, he knew who it was and every day from past 4 days he waited for that call, desperately.

'Good morning Akshay,' Nakshatra spoke from the other side.
'Very Good morning,' he chirped.
'Oh! You sound very happy.'
'Yeah, it's just one more day and you will be back!' He said with smile.
'Yeah! I will be back soon,' she replied.
'So...'

He spoke to her for next few minutes asking about her work and health. His day started with her call and he cursed himself very badly for letting her go, on the day she left. He himself dropped her to the airport and before that day when they shared their first kiss, surprisingly things didn't get awkward. She hugged him tight before leaving, she kept on texting him about her whereabouts to save him from anxiousness.

Akshay had his dinner with his family after returning from office and made his way to his room which felt very empty without Nakshatra. The person who always loved his privacy for the first time felt it to be horrible. He stood against the door of his balcony, with his eyes focused to horizon, his thoughts ran back to her.

'Bro...' came Rohan.
Akshay turned toward him.
'Knock before you...' Akshay was not allowed to complete his words.
'Nakshu, isn't here. So I can barge in.
I am arranging everything for the party so just don't tell anything to mom and dad.....' Rohan blabbered.
'Party? For what?' Akshay tried to remember the dates, just like any other person he was also weak at remembering dates and events.
'For mom and dad's anniversary ,' Rohan gave an annoyed look.
'Oh! Shit!' Akshay exclaimed.
'Don't tell me that you actually forgot!' Rohan asked.
'Actually it skipped my mind! Damn!' Akshay opened his phone to check his calendar.
'Anyways let's plan,' Rohan said.

Akshay looked at him for a while and then spoke with a sparkling eyes, 'Yeah! But let Nakshatra come back first.'

'Okay then Good night,' Rohan said throwing his hands back.

'Rohan, where are you going? Our game is still on!' Akshay said with a sly smile.

Rohan looked at Akshay in awe and said,'Seriously?'
'Very much!' Akshay jumped on to his side of bed.

'Then Go!' Rohan joined him.
'But little changes in bet, who ever looses should follow orders of other for a whole day,' Akshay said.
'Deal,' Rohan jumped on his bed switching off the lights.

Next day morning,
'Akshay!' Rohan screamed when he laughed at him.
'I won little bro,' Akshay mocked looking at Rohan who was on the floor.
'You cheated by kicking me,' Rohan complained.
'That's why you shouldn't lie little one,' Akshay said.
'I never lie,' Rohan rolled his eyes.
'Then who told Nakshatra about me kicking people out of the bed,' Akshay questioned.
'Oh! That was for fun!' Rohan scratched his head.
'Yeah! So now, cancel Nakshatra's return ticket,' Akshay ordered.
'Wait! What!!Why?' Rohan panicked.
'And book a ticket for me to Athens tonight,' Akshay said.
'I want to join you,' Rohan stated after thinking about Akshay's plan of going to Athens.
'No my Idiot! It's only me and Nakshatra,' Akshay said helping him to get up.
'Ohoo! Honeymoon?' Rohan tried to tease.
'Get lost now!' Akshay couldn't help as his voice softened and blushed.