Chapter one: welcome to Gotham

When Percy woke up he was in a small room with three beds. At first, Percy started to panic but then he remembered the events that had occurred. He immediately checked his surroundings for a bag that looked like it could belong to him. He looked down and beside his bed to see a light blue backpack with the words "Perseus Jackson" sowed into the front with black thread. He sat up in his bed, now aware of his smaller more soft hands, and picked up the backpack setting it in his lap. he slowly unzipped the bag and pulled out a small letter that had been resting on top.
In Greek it read:
Dear Perseus Achilles Jackson
In this world, you maintain the same name but you are the age of seven. You are currently at the Gotham orphanage, in this world, your mother Sally Jackson was murdered by Gabe a week ago, Also your father was a marine announced dead at sea. You have never attended school and the other boys in your room are named Alex, Liam, and Sean. Although in your world the mist is able to cover up your scars I believe you have already been informed that there is no mist here so you must hide your scars to maintain your cover. local playboy billionaire Bruce Wayne is partaking in an event to house an orphan at his house for three months. He will arrive around noon, hopefully he will pick you. He has four sons Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne. He is also known as Gotham's local vigilante Batman and his sons are his partners.
Sincerely
The Fates

After I finished the letter I folded and placed it back in my bag. Looking through I had three sets of close one pitch black horse stuff animal and a photo. I picked up the photo out of my bag and recognized it from my sixth birthday back at my Earth. It was me and my mom sitting at our old table, I had a big grin on my face and a blue cupcake sat in front of me.
When I set the picture down I could distantly feel a couple tears dripping down my face, because I was alone truly surely alone. I know that my mom is still alive on my earth but here I was alone. In Tartarus I had Annabeth but here I have no one. I looked across the room at a clock that read 7:00 so remembering why I came I decided to go back to bed because I had a millionaire to meet when I wake up.

I know this is short but comment if you want me to continue posting short one's frequently or have a longer wait for longer chapters.