The Failure of a Wayne

/I was inspired by some other fanfics I read, so I will not lay full claim to the idea this entire story is off of, this is just my version of it/ btw I might get lazy of writing her name over and over so Sevy= Sevanna (its her nickname)/ Damian is around 10-11 years old, and Sevy is around 25 ish/ my chapters are pretty long, so Im sorry about that!/

*******************************************************************

Bruce sighed, looking dejectedly at Sevanna's drunk self aimlessly waving around an empty bottle of wine, and decided to call Alfred.

"Master Bruce?" 

"Alfred, it's Sevy again. She's as drunk as a doorknob."

"I'm pretty sure that's not the expression, Master Bruce. Anyways, do you wish for me to pick her up?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. She's had enough for tonight."

With that, he grabbed her arm and hauled her up. "Come on, we're going home."

"NoOoOo." Sevanna slurred, eyes glazed over. She stumbled out of the other guests' view, and Bruce internally sighed in relief, before grabbing both of Sevanna's shoulders.

"Sevanna, you've got to stop drinking like that. You've got to start taking responsibility and acting like the adult you are!" Bruce talked to her as they waited for Alfred to come to the convention centre and take her home to the Manor.

Sevanna drunkenly giggled, and Bruce sighed. She was probably too drunk to understand English. Either way, Bruce still tried talking sense into her. He'd try turning her away from the path she was on to his grave. 

"Sevanna, you have got to start acting like a Wayne." He spotted Alfred's limo just around the curb, coming up to the entrance of the centre.

"What's a WaYNe?" Sevanna slurred again, and Alfred opened the car door for her.

"In, Miss Sevanna. In." 

She stumbled inside the limo, flopping down onto the seats. Alfred shut the door and sighed, turning to Bruce.

"It's not your fault, Master Bruce."

"I don't know where I went wrong in raising her. That's my fault."

"Nobody knows what happened to her in  Washington DC. How she changed so drastically." Alfred comforted him. "You have been a great father to her, Master Bruce. This was her choice."

Bruce nodded, and Alfred went back in the car, before driving away to drop her off at the Manor.

**********************************************************

It was nearly midnight, and Bruce had just arrived home from the convention centre's gala, only to be met with the four boys and Alfred. He sighed, setting down his keys, before speaking.

"She ran off again, didn't she?" 

"Nowhere to be found." Dick said. 

"She's probably off smashing some pothead on the Gotham bridge." Jason grunted in disgust. 

"She always disappears at night." Tim said morosely. "Maybe she is. There's no believing in her anymore."

"Such a harlot." Damian growled angrily.

"Language." Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose. To be honest, he didn't really expect much from her. Sevanna Wayne probably did drugs and slept with druggies. His sons were probably right.

She was once such a good kid, kind and humble and sweet. She went off to a prestigious university in Washington DC and all was well until Bruce started getting emails that his daughter had dropped out. She came home several months later (god knows where she was during that time), and she was a completely different person. A delinquent, an alcoholic. She ended up being involved in so many scandals, accused of sleeping with the defense ministers and even Vin Diesel.