𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖

I was panicking because I didn't no wether to jump out the window or what because I mean they didn't tie my hands up which doesn't make sense like these people don't know what they doin but hey that ain't my business

After a few minutes the car came to a stop the man had got out the car.

Aw hell no maybe I can get into the passenger seat and maybe run him over and if they ask I'll just say that I thought it was just a bump in the road,yeah let do that I thought.I was about to get into the drive seat but the man was faster then me and he grabbed me before I could do anything

"get out"The man said.

I just looked at him confused slowly getting out we were in an alleyway yeah no it time to go.

He looked back at me before getting my stuff and handing it to me as he walked away I heard him say "ill find you again"

I just sat there confused the hell type kidnapping was this I sat there confused as hell as he drove away.

So they are just gonna let me go like that?I was just so amazed.

I just shrugged it off walking out the alley at this point my life is so fucked up I don't even care anymore.

It was still sunny outside and I looked around not knowing where I was at.ouuuuu ice cream I smiled walking over to the ice cream shop.

I walked in a saw Dey,khaliyah,and King all sitting down eating ice cream.I cant lie I'm kinda hurt that they didn't ask me if I wanted to come with them but at the end of the day it is what it is.

I walked up to the cashier"How can I help you?"the cashier asked.

I looked at the menu and back at her finally deciding what I wanted."Can I get cookies and cream ice cream"

"What size?"

"Large"

"Your total will be $3.04 will that be all"The cashier asked.

"Yes"I said handing her the money.

She walked away and shortly came back with my ice cream.I thanked the cashier and walked out the door.

I was outside walking eating my ice cream when I heard somebody calling my name.I stopped walking looking back too see it was dey and king I just rolled my eyes and started walking.

A few minutes of walking I heard footsteps behind me knowing it was dey and them causing me to walk faster.

Soon enough they caught up with me and I saw khaliyah "hey liyah"
I said with a smile

"Heyyyy Mariah"she smiled running up to me.I bent down to hug her,in the corner of my eyes I saw Dey tense up and for a split second his eyes got dark but he quickly covered it up.

I just furrowed my eyebrows what's his problem he acts like I'm just some stranger if he doesn't trust me why would he let me stay in his house.It just doesn't make sense to me.

"Is there a problem?"I said standing up looking at him.

"Nope"he said shaking his head.

"Aww forreal because if there wasn't a problem then why is you looking at me like that what you think I'm finna hurt her."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you do"He mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear him.

I scrunched my face up in disbelief.

"Why would you ever think I would do something like that?" I asked its honestly crazy how little he thinks of me.

"I have my reason"he shrugged and started walking away.

I walked infront of him and pushed him back making him stumble back a little bit."you know it funny how you trynna protect her from me but maybe you should be protecting her from yourself"I been through to much to let what this nigga say get to me anymore I'm over everybody and everything.

"I wouldn't hurt my sister"he said you could tell he was getting angry but I give no fucks

"Yeah you say that now but you will do her just like you did me or maybe even worse"

"Like I said before I have my reason"he said through clenched teeth.

"THEN WHAT IS THE FUCKING REASON!"I yelled getting in his face.

With that he rapped his hands around my neck pushing me against the wall his eyes were dark and his jaw was clenched as his grip got tighter and tighter.

"What you gonna do,you gonna kill me go ahead be my guest"I smiled at him I knew I was making him even more mad then he already was but oh well.

Then King came over trying to make dey loosen his grip but he wasn't budging my breathing started to pick up because I was losing circulation but I didn't try to fight him off.

My eyes started closing "let her go!"I heard king yell.

With that he let me go and I sat there choking trying to breath normally again.

I saw a hand trying to help me up I looked up to see it was king.I just smacked his hand out of my way getting up.

"You know I honestly pray that you will never treat Khaliyah how you treated me"and with that being said I walked off.

I grabbed my phone calling Makenzie....

_____________________________

This chapter was boring but I got y'all next chapter 🙃