𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 🤷🏾‍♀️

After I got my schedule me Kia and Kenzie went are separate ways.I popped my headphones listenin to my music and I was looking down at my schedule to see where Ap prep English was at and then Out of nowhere I run into something hard causing me to fall.As I get up to see what I ran into I see it's Deyvonte I just roll my eyes getting up and grabbing my phone and started walking away.

Before I could make it any further I feel a tight grip on my wrist yanking me back and Being slammed I feel a pounding pain in my head as I'm slammed against the locker my eyes beginning to water from the pain.

"Watch where the fuck you going!"he yelled banging my head against the locker again.

There was nobody else in the hall way but us.He looked at me as his grip on my wrist tightened I yelped in pain.

Tears were streaming down my face from the pain and hurt.This use to be my best friend he made sure nobody ever hurt me but he was doing exactly that in more ways then one.

I just looked in his eyes as tears continued coming down my face it was emotionless.

He then took me off the locker and aggressively pushed me on the floor.He then began to walk away I just sat there and looked at him for a minute before I got up and ran to the bathroom my head was pounding with pain and my wrist had a bruise I just went into one of the handicap bathrooms and cried.

I don't understand why he was like this we were supposed to be there for each other no matter what but when he changed I felt I didn't have anybody he was always there for me from the beginning and he just left.I cleaned myself up and went to my class I didnt speak to anybody for the rest of the day and I skipped lunch so I could avoid talking to Kia and Makenzie.

The last bell rang and I grabbed all my stuff and walked home it was about a 30 minute walk but I didn't care.Once I got home I already knew there was nobody at home so I went into my room and started getting ready for work.After I finished getting ready for work I grabbed my purse and phone and started walking to the bus.

I soon arrived at the mall and went into footlocker where I work and started helping people and ringing stuff up.While I was helping another customer.I heard a familiar voice yell out.

"Aye y'all got this shoe in a 2 1/2"I turned to see it was Deyvonte and his lil sister I knew her since she was a baby and I haven't really gotten to see her since there mom died.

"Hey poodie"I said running to her and getting on my knees to reach her level and gave her a hug.

"Hi ri ri"she said running to give me a hug her eyes lighting up and a big smile on her face.

Khaliyah:(Deyvonte sister)

 "Get yo damn hand off of her before I put my hands on you

"Get yo damn hand off of her before I put my hands on you."he semi yelled.

"Oh umm sorry"I let go of her and stood up and dusted myself off.

"Come here lil mama"he said waving her to come over to him.

She shook her head no and went back over and hugged me again.

"Bring yo ass over here!"he yelled and she let go of me and a tear ran down her face as she slowly walked over to him.

"I'm sorry lil mama I ain't mean to yell at you"he said picking her up and while setting her on his lap and hugging her and wiped her face.

I just stood there and watched and he looked up after a few seconds and the care in his eyes turned emotionless.

"Can you go get the damn shoe"he said calmly still holding khaliyah.

"Oh umm yeah"I went in the back and grabbed the shoe in the size he asked for when I got back he was on the phone.

"I need you to watch khaliyah"he said in the phone.

"What you mean you off I don't give a damn...

"Oh okay well now you fired wrinkly bastard"he semi yelled and hung up the phone.

"Um I can watch her for you"I said handing him the shoes.

"I don't need you damn help"he said yanking the shoe out of my hand.

"Why can't she watch me."khaliyah said crossing her arms.

"Cause I said no now try on the shoe"he said

"Why not"she yelled

"Cause I said no damn now try on the shoe"he said starting to get mad.

"Are you sure i ca-

"I said I don't need you damn help"he yelled cutting me off causing everybody to look over at us.

"Why are you being mean"Liyah asked with tears coming down her face I'm guessing he doesn't really act like this around her.

"I'm sorry lil mama I didn't mean to yell"he said hugging her

"You want some ice cream"he asked.

"Can Ri ri come with us?"she asked looking a little sad.

"Umm yeah if she wants to?"he said looking at me and rolling his eyes.

"Can you come with us Ri ri?"she asked giving me puppy dog eyes and pouting her lips.

"Of course"I giggled.

"Yay!!!"she yelled and started jumping up and down.

Me and Deyvonte just laughed.He got up to the cash register and I rung up his stuff I clocked out and grabbed my stuff and went to his car.
——————————————————

•𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐😊