05

Eyanna Graham

*next day
July 21st, 2019
8:50 AM

I was up early with Kacey feeding him his bottle . I stared down at him as he quickly downed the baby formula. He was such a quiet and calm baby but when it came down to his food, this boy don't play.

" good morning!" Ambria exclaimed plopping down on the couch . She stayed the night with me due to us getting in the house late .

" good morning" I responded taking kacey's bottle out his mouth. I sat him up patting his back trying to get him to burp.

" he so fucking adorable" ambria cooed putting her finger in his tiny hand. He stared at her trying to keep his eyes open. " let me do it"

I handed kacey to her letting her burp him.
I grabbed my laptop and opened it going straight to amazon. I wanted to get kacey a bassinet and some other things that was needed . Just as I completed the order a thought came into mind . I want to do some snooping around to see who kaceys parents are.

" yea his ass most definitely wasn't about to survive them 6 shots" ambria laughed watching the news.

I went back to google and put my cursor in the search bar. Kacey Gaulden

Oh shit this baby is the child of a millionaire!

" Ambria look at this shit !" I turned my laptop towards her. She looked closely squinting her eyes.

" seeeee bitch ! I knew this baby looked familiar!!"

I turned the computer back around and continued to scroll.

Parents: YoungBoy Never Broke Again , Jania Bania

I clicked on Jania Bania because I already knew who youngboy was . I don't really listen to him but who doesn't know of youngboy.

Once the page loaded a pretty lightskin girl with a tattoo above her eyebrow popped up .

" this his momma " I turned the computer towards Ambria.

She gasped laying kacey on the couch with his baby sheet under him.

" bitchhh oh em gee ! The whole net been waiting to see this damn baby and you got him !"

" whatchu' mean ?" Confusion came upon my face .

" ok long story short Jania is youngboy's ex, when they were together it was a viral video of him beating on her in a hotel hallway a while back then her dumbass tried to lie for him but ended up becoming a internet sensation then boom the laws made them separate but she ended up pregnant and now here's kacey make sense ?"

I slowly nodded trying to make sense of the whole situation. Why try and protect someone who's hurting you ? I will never understand people.

" soo why the hell was he put in child care ?"

Ambria shrugged , " I don't know I'll try to check their instagrams to see if anythings happening"

She sat back down pulling her phone while I continued to investigate. I went back to google and typed in Youngboy never broke again

All of his information came up but nothing that  pertained to why kacey was in child care.

" you find anything yet ?" I asked Ambria .

" umm naw not yet- wait ouuuu look what his fan page just posted like 20 minutes ago" she turned her phone.

( y'all know I meant to put 2019😭🙄)

Liked by • badbitchbritt and 153 others

youngboys.szn Free Top 💚
view all 4 comments

" wait so he kidnapped somebody- bro I'm so confused"

" I guess" Ambria said in a questioning tone, " ain't nun of his people's posted about it so it might be fake"

" I don't knoww," I dragged, "that inmate lookup looks pretty real to me"

She nodded in agreement, " let's just look it up our selves"

We went to the baton rouge inmate lookup and typed his name up. Just with one click all of his information came up .

" so it is true.."

I shook my head thinking to myself, why was kacey put in foster care though ? He still has a mother that could've took care of even though his father is in jail.
________________________________

writers block a mf 🙄