04

Eyanna Graham

*next day
May 20th, 2019
1:15 PM

" yea, we'll be there around 4 or 5 " i spoke to my mom over the phone. Kacey was in his swing chair while i sat on the couch in my livingroom , ready to go. My mom was throwing a little family get together and wanted me and Kacey to come and of course i said yes.

" alright baby, see you later " she hung up. Another call came in and it was Ambria.

"hello?" i answered.

" whats the word bitchh  !" she yelled making me pull the phone back from my ear.

" girl you aint neva' had to be that loud," i chuckled, "but im not doin' nun but going to the mall to pickup Kacey a outfit for this little get together my momma having"

" she cooking ?"

i smacked my teeth, "duh"

i looked at Kacey just to check on him.

" girl you know im finna slide " Ambria said chuckling. She loved my momma food.

"ight, you coming to the mall with us too ?" i got up from the couch and slid on my blue jordan 11's.

" yea, i need some new sandals anyway "

" ok, the front door will be open"

" bet" she hung up. I threw my phone on the couch and made my way over to Kacey. I carefully took him out of his chair and laid him on the couch. He didnt have much clothes that came with him and that was another reason the mall was calling our name.

a few minutes later passed by and Ambria walked through the door pulling her sunglasses on top of her head.

" hey boo " she greeted me. i waved and continued putting on Kaceys jordan sandals that was in his diaper bag.

" hey baby !" Ambria exclaimed making a funny face at him. He looked around a little bit before smiling, showing all his gums.

" he so cute" she smiled at him. I smiled at her interacting with him.

" ready?" i asked pulling up my ripped jeans. she nodded and i picked up Kacey strapping him in his car seat i put out for him.
________
2:05 PM

" bitch just put the whole rack in there, damn !" Ambria rolled her eyes at me making me chuckle

" bitch just put the whole rack in there, damn !" Ambria rolled her eyes at me making me chuckle. I kept asking her which pants should i get him and ended up getting everything i put back.

I started to pick up random shirts and pants and made my way to the register.

"242 please" the lady smiled. I took my card out of my wallet and paid. once i paid for everything, she bagged everything up and handed me the bags. I put the bags under Kacey's carseat carrier stroller and we made our way out of the store.