Chapter 22

Anderson

I checked my wrist watch and noticed it was time for the kids to be dismissed from school i have to go pick up my kids.

Yes,that's right I know where my kids school and when their school dismisses,i haven't been in their life for a long time but I know every single thing about them starting from their favorite color to their favorite food, EVERYTHING, that the work of a good private investigator.

Caroline was long gone,I rounded up my work and walked out,
"Cancel all my appointments for today"

"But sir we have an important meeting with Mr Chang who wants to merge his company with ours sir,where are you going so suddenly sir?"

" How about you mind your damn business and do as you are told,an unemployment life is a hard life to live you know"

" Am sorry sir ,I will cancel all the appointment and reschedule for another time"

I walked past her to my car and drove speedily to my kids school praying their mother won't be there before I get there so I can spend the rest of the day with them.

I got to the school luckily their mother wasn't there yet,I checked the kids out and told their teacher that I was their father and their mother was to tired to come so she sent me instead to pick them up for her.

She believed me and released Julian and Juliette to me.

I took them to the car and strapped them up before entering the driver seat to drive.

"You said you are our daddy,are you?" Julian asked.

" Yes of course I am your Daddy"

"But how come mummy has never told us about you"Juliette asked

" Umhm...i...well....Let talk about that later. Who want ice-cream??"

"Me! Me!"they screamed excitedly.

" I know a place nearby, let's go there"

*******
Malia

"What do you mean they are not here"I shouted

" Ma'am, a man came here and said he was their father and you sent him to pick up the kids because you were too tired to come pick them yourself"the teacher said

Maybe that was Martin let me call him and find out if the kids are with him.

I pulled out my phone and dailled Martin number. He picked at the second ring.

"Hello"

"Hey momma"

"Martin how could you pick up the kids without telling me."

" What?? Malia what you talking about?I didn't pick up the kids. You know I always call you to inform you when picking up the kids so you won't get worked up"

That's true. It only one person who would do this Anderson fu*king Hunter. How I wish I could just kill him and feed his body to the dogs.

"Am sorry for accusing like that Martin ,am sure Anderson took them,his call is coming in now, I'll talk to you later"

I picked up Anderson's call without letting him speak I shouted

"How dare you,how could you pick my kids up without telling me"

"There are my kids also remember" he yelled back at me

" Whatever ,where are you right now am coming to get my kids" I yelled

"Come down Malia,you are talking as if am going to hurt them,they are from my loins and that is the last thing I would ever do,as for where we are I can't tell you that but I will drop them off at 6"

He hung up before I could say anything.

That bastard!!

Hope y'all enjoyed it
Please kindly
Comment and
Vote.
Thank you.