Chapter 16

Malia

I was ready by the time Martins came to pick me

"You look so beautiful, momma" he told. I look down  at my body hug red dress which I paired it up with black heels with a minimum amount of make-up with a bloody red lips.

I blushed furiously,I won't lie that I didn't find Martins attractive,with his blond hair, green eye, smiling face although he wasn't heavy built but his lean muscles were to die for .

He was there during my ups and downs, he was there in the labour ward hold and speaking words of encouragement when I was giving birth to my babies,I don't know what I would have done without him and his upmost support and I couldn't change that for anything in this world.

"You look dashing too" I glanced at his black suit which he paired it up with a  black bow tie and black shoes.

"Can we go now,am so hungry " I asked

"Of course,milady" he replied with a salute as he opened the car door for me to enter.

I laughed at his actions as I slipped in to the car.

            *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the restaurant . Martins came down to my side and opened the door for me. My mouth opened in surprise as I take in the sight of the restaurant,it was very luxurious and look so expensive.

As we went in we were directed to our reserved table and as soon as I was sat down I asked him

"Martins are you sure about this ,I mean this restaurant looks so expensive"I asked him unsure.

" Calm down milady and order what ever you want. You will enjoy the food they serve here I promise you."

A waiter came to our table to took our order.

It didn't take long before our orders arrived and we digged in.

As soon as the food reached my taste buds I moaned in delight

"this is so delicious"I commented

" I told you"

We ate our food in silence ,as we waited for dessert.

Suddenly Martins got down on one knee beside me,I looked at him  surprise written all over my face.

"Malia, I fell in love with you from the first time I set my eyes in you ,Will you do the honour of making me the happiest man on Earth and the soon- to-be father of you children by being my wife?".

I tried my best to blink back the tears in my eyes,

" Yes I will ,I will marry you"

He slid the ring on my finger before hugging me so tight like I will disappear if he let me go,

"Thank you for making me so  happy today"

I pecked him in the lips then excused my self to the bathroom to re-do my make up when I bumped into someone ,hard.

As I was about to to fall the person held my waist in a firm grip and immediately current of pleasure flowed through my body.

I opened my eyes to see the person and discovered it was no other person than....

Prince Anderson

This lying betrayal called Anderson Hunter who betrayed and abandoned me after getting me pregnant and left me helpless,who is also the father of my children.

What the fuck is he doing here.???

Thanks for reading
Please kindly
Vote and
Comment
Thank you.