Chapter 19

Omkara~

After clearing the misunderstandings to Gauri, I felt free, like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders. I felt happy and sad at same time, sad as Gauri was not ready to reciprocate the feelings. Happy at least she didn't turned me down. I will try and make her mine. I have a strong hope that one day we are going to be together. I was happy and smiling like an idiot thinking about how good has my day started, when Mishra called me.

"What's it Mishra? " I asked.

"Sir, Jhanvi mam called me yesterday asking for you. She was angry that you were not lifting her calls and didn't came to see them." He said.

I rubbed my hands on my face. Angry Mom is dangerous.

"Mishra, take me to my Mom's place." I said and he nodded.

As I entered the suite my mom and dad was staying in I can hear giggles and laughter coming from inside. As I moved inside the room. I found my mom sitting on the bed playing with Ved, while he was smiling happily. This guy always reminds me of Gauri with his chubby cheeks and button nose. I always feel a sort of connection whenever I was near him. I watched my mom feeding him his baby food and it was an adorable sight.

"Omkara." My mom said when she finally noticed me.

"Mom." I said moving towards her.

"Finally, you remembered you have a mom." She said, "Why am I even worrying, Where does the kids of this generation will have time to think about the old and boring parents." She cried making me roll my eyes. My mom is a biggest dramebaaz and knows how to make me feel guilty with her emotional blackmail.

"Mom, it's not like what you think." I said giving her a side hug.

"I know, you were running away from us because we will always irritate you to get married." She said.

"Mom... "

"I know what you will say? Mom I don't want to get married." She said, "Is it my fault Omkara, to have a wish to see my son happily married with kids before I die. " She cried.

"Mom... " I called Sternly.

"Don't use that voice on me, Omkara. Don't forget I am your mom, I will not think about kicking your rear." She threatened. Wow! Great from all emotional to all angry in a matter of seconds.

"Mom, I found Gauri." I said and she looked at me shocked.

"Gauri. As in the girl you love? " She asked processing the thing and I nodded smiling bright.

"Wow!!! It's indeed a great news. OMG.. OMG... I am happy for you Omkara. My son's getting married finally! " She said hugging me squealing like a kid, who got a chocolate.

"Mom, I just found her. I didn't asked her to marry me."

"It will happen soon. I have belief on my son's love." She said pulling my cheeks. "It's such a good news, I want to share it with your father." She said happily.

"Where is he? " I asked looking around.

"He went to the pool area." She said. "Omkara, I will go and tell your dad about this, till then entertain this cutie pie." My mom said kissing Ved's cheeks and ran out to meet my father.

I shook my head looking at the direction she left. She still has that child like enthusiasm even in this age. I moved towards the bed smiling to meet the Guy, who saved my life by helping me in stopping my wedding with Riddhima.

He was playing with his teddy bear sitting in the bed.

"Hey Ved." I said kneeling in front of him on the floor.