7

I saw galaxies in your eyes

"Aren't shadowhunters learning to sit down?" Priscilla asked Alec, who was walking very fast

"Aren't shadowhunters learning to sit down?" Priscilla asked Alec, who was walking very fast. "Aren't mundanes teached in sports?", he asked, making the girl laugh. "You're not the one wearing heels." When the Lightwood decided to sit down on a wall, she sat down next to him. The cold place gave her goosebumps. "You alright?", the boy asked Priscilla when he saw her freezing. Before she was able to answer, Alec took off his jacket and handed it to her. "Here." "Alec, this's isn't needed", the Gordan started, not wanting him to be cold but he just grinned playfully. "You can honestly tell me if you think my jacket isn't glittering enough." "How could I complain? Thank you", Priscilla smiled as he carefully laid the black leather jacket on her shoulders. "What kind of power is granted to you by this rune?", the dark haired girl asked him, slowly putting her finger to where the rune was, painting the shape of the mark on his neck. Clearly audible he breathed out.

"It's a blocking rune", he replied, leading the girl to nod understanding. Then Alec looked to the ground, making a sad face. "What's wrong?", Priscilla asked worried, so the Lightwood looked up to her. "Can I tell you a secret?", he asked with a neutral voice. "Of course", the new shadowhunter replied, a kind smile on her lips. "I've always wanted a rune that is able to create glitter." The tanned girl started laughing, punching the guy next to her against his hard chest. "I hate you", she said amused. Alec joined her laugher.

"Take my word for it", the two shadowhunters heard Isabelle say and soon she stood across from them with Simon. "The silent brothers are quiet unpleasant." Then she grinned at the people in front of her. "Nice jacket, Priscilla." Alec started blushing and looked down to the floor, making the girl next to him smile. "Isn't it?" "It's not helping", Simon replied to Isabelle's earlier question. "Not at all. What if Clary can't handle the brothers?" "Dead girl", Priscilla responded, leading the mundane to glare at her. "He literally never stops talking", Alec spoke up, clearly annoyed from Clary's best friend. "Is he always so charming?" The boy asked. "Only to you", the tanned girl said so Simon rolled his eyes and the Lightwoods smiled.

"Let me guess indie rock?", Isabelle tried to guess what kind of music Simon played in his band while Alec and Priscilla watched them annoyed

"Let me guess indie rock?", Isabelle tried to guess what kind of music Simon played in his band while Alec and Priscilla watched them annoyed. Neither of them was interested in Simon's life. The brown haired boy nodded as a reply for the Lightwood's question but he side eyed Priscilla nervously. "Can you just stop?", he asked, touching his glasses. "Stop what?", the girl asked challenging, a smirk crossing her lips. "Looking at me this way." "In what way am I looking at you? In the way Clary looks at you? Or in the way Maureen looks at you?" Simon furrowed his brows, not understanding what the girl in front of him wanted to tell him. "More the way Alec looks at me", he replied, making Isabelle laugh and Alec smile proudly.

"You got anything on your phone?", the female Lightwood asked Simon, coming back to the earlier topic. "I do", the brown haired boy replied but soon he realised that he left his phone in the van. "Let's go get it." "Where is it going?", Alec interrupted the two when they made their way towards Simon's car. "We'll be right back", his sister replied smirking. Alec watched her in disbelief. "What? He passes the time." "I can hear you guys you know?"

Priscilla turned to face Alec, smiling at him and he returned her gesture. "We should order pizza", the girl said convinced, making the Lightwood laugh slightly. He shook his head. "We're in the city of bones, a dangerous place and you think about Pizza?" The female shadowhunter rolled her eyes smiling. "I'm also good with burgers." Both shadowhunters smiled, looking directly into each other's eyes. Priscilla couldn't stop her heart from fluttering, same as Alec who couldn't spot how someone he knew since some days became so important to him. He admired her, how she stood there in her dark heels, the cute smile on her kissable lips and his, for her way too big, jacket on the girl's shoulders.
The romantic tension was stopped by Jace and Clary, who walked towards them, pretty terrified.

"What happened? What did you find out?", Alec asked. "Valentine is Clary's father." Priscilla couldn't help but grin. It was getting really interesting. "Look at this, Satan's child." Jace gave her a look, saying that it wasn't the time for jokes, making the girl roll her eyes. "Wait a minute, you're telling me this girl shows up out of nowhere and she's Valentine's daughter?" Alec kind of freaked out, he even mentioned that Clary might me a part of a plan and a spy, which sounded extremely silly to Priscilla. She was way too...Clary to be a spy. "It's enough Alec", Jace told his friend.

"You really think I planned for my mom to get kidnapped? Or for Dot to be taken or find out that my father is one of the most dangerous people in the world?" Then Clary realised something else. "Where's Simon?", she asked worried. "I told him to stay in the van, I searched everywhere", Isabelle said. "He's gone?", the red haired panicked. "I can't find him." "You were supposed to protect him", Clary shouted with anger in her voice so Priscilla rolled her eyes again. "Calm down Beyoncé, shouting at Isabelle won't solve anything , by the way I'm sure we'll find him." Clary glared at the tanned girl before she started to shout the missing boy's name. "These mundanes are killing me", Jace muttered, looking at Priscilla. "So is our beloved carrot head killing me." The blonde pat the girl's head grinning, then he went after Clary.

"No, Simon!", the Fray shouted, annoying Priscilla successful

"No, Simon!", the Fray shouted, annoying Priscilla successful. "Is that the mundane's name? I'm afraid Simon's coming with us." The shadowhunters looked up to see a pale boy who hold Simon upside down. As Priscilla's eyes met his, he winked grinning, making the girl smile at the handsome boy. She knew him. "No, no he's not a part of this", the red haired shouted in panic, running towards the kidnappers. Jace stopped her. "It'll be my pleasure to kill you unless you return him." "Careful we'd be violating the accords", Alec mentioned. "I'm afraid your sidekick is quiet right. The night children have broken no laws. The mundane, unharmed in exchange for the mortal cup. And the clock is ticking. Tick-tock people." "Great Raphael, you're a vampire I assume?", Priscilla guessed, noticing the fangs and the pale skin. "Right Priscilla, sorry for keeping that from you but it was nice to see you again by the way", the vampire smirked while the shadowhunters watched Priscilla in disbelief. "It probably would be if you hadn't took my servant." "Servant?", the group heard Simon shouting, seconds before he was gone, just like the vampires.