Chapter 18

The streets were calm and quiet, the crystal snow lightly fell from the sky.

Y/N walked through the streets on her way to school. She decided to take the long way since there was plenty of time left and it was Monday.

She passed alleys and streets that were coated in white.

After a few minutes, she began to feel a presence behind her, she started walking a bit faster then heard footsteps behind her, crunching the perfect white snow that has been left untouched.

The snow continued to crunch underneath them, Y/N looked behind her  quickly but saw nobody. She tilted her head and looked down at the footprints showcased on the fresh white snow.

She kept her head turned behind her as she continued walking.

Just as the turned her head back around she heard two dark chuckles. She looked in front of her but felt 2 arms grab each of her arms.

Another hand covered her mouth as she was dragged into the alleyway.

She panicked and tried looking around to see what happened but then heard a giggle she recognized.

"Hey Y/N!" Wendy waved and let go of her mouth.

The two troublemakers Tae and Jimin fell down the the floor after letting go of you and rolled around laughing.

"Good thing we caught you on time." Wendy casually spoke while dusting her sweater off from the snow.

"What the fuck you guys scared the living hell out of me! I thought I was being kidnapped!"

"Well you are, we are all ditching school to go hang out, let's go!" Wendy cheerfully said while securing her arm around mine.

"Get up you crackheads we are leaving!" Wendy yelled to the boys having laughing fits on the snow.

We walked through the alleyway and then I realized.

"Wait how did you know I was coming this way? It isn't my usual way to school.."

Wendy laughed and poked my cheek.

"Namjoon, Jin, Yoongles, and Hobi are on the other path waiting to catch Jungkook since we caught you."

So these pabos were going to kidnap us anyways?!

She dragged me along faster while Tae and Jimin followed behind acting like body guards.

"YAH!"

Time skip~

We walked in the cafe and saw the rest of the boys crowded up at a table in the corner.

"Over here!" Hobi yelled with his smile that could brighten up a room.

The older workers gave us disapproving faces since we all were high schoolers 'ditching' morning classes.

Other people smiled, remembering their teen days with their friends, being little troublemakers.

I walked over and was squished in between Yoongi and Jungkook. I looked over at Jungkook and he gave me a light smile.

"I thought I was getting kidnapped, these pabos are so extra." I facepalmed and Jungkook chuckled.

"Jin and Yoongi just stopped me before I got any closer to school."