Chapter 15

A week has past and September was around the corner. Y/N woke up and immediately smiled. She checked her phone and added everyone besides the maknae into a group chat.

Y/N☕️
GOODMORNING EVERYONE!!!

EommaJin
Good morning Y/N~

Taelien👽
Why did we all get added into a group chat?

Jiminie💜
you pabo, Jungkooks birthday is coming up.

SunshineHobi☀️
☺️

GodOfDestruction
Morning everyone, and yes Kooks bday is in 2 days, we need to plan a party for him.

Y/N☕️
Yes we do~ I was thinking something simple like a surprise party at his house, and it works out since his bday is on a Saturday, I can take him out and distract him while you all decorate his house. And I'm sure our moms will be shopping so it's safe.

WenCanISleep
Hey hoes, wow you guys are up early. My phone was screaming with notifications so it woke me up.

EommaJin
We have school in a hour anyways, also I think your idea sounds good Y/N, we can each go get different things and maybe I can make a cake.

Jiminie💜
This will be fun! Well I have to go, cya at school.

SwagMaster
Damn u guys talk a lot 🙄

Closed chat.

I smiled and quickly showered and threw one of Jungkooks hoodies on since it would be cold today and his hoodies are huge. I grabbed my things and left the house.

In school we all met up and saw Jungkook wasn't there yet.

"Okay Tae when Kookie gets here you need to distract him from us for the day so we can plan stuff, then we will text you the information."

He nodded and shot a thumbs up.

"Don't worry I'll keep him distracted." His boxy smile showed up and we all smiled.

Then Wendy pointed behind us and we saw a tired looking Jungkook walk up to the school.

"Looks like someone got no sleep." I chuckled and walked up to him.

"Noona this one boss was too hard to defeat, it took me all night to kill him~" He whined into my shoulder.

I chuckled and grabbed his waist then pushed him inside the school.

A couple hours later the bell rang and I stood up.

Right before I walked out of the class a gross hand pulled me back.

"What do you think you are doing? This is Jungkookies sweater! Why is someone like you wearing it? Stay away from him, he is mine!" She yelled in my face.

"Are you finished?" I yawned and rolled my eyes.

She gave me a look of disbelief.

"Were you not listening to me?"

"Oh I was listening, I yawn when I'm interested."

She growled and dug her nails into my arm.

"Stay away from him bitch."

"Not happening bitch." I snapped back. I whipped my arm away from her and she screeched.

While she was throwing her tantrum I made my way out of the classroom while everyone else stared at what happened.

Yes I used to be the quiet and antisocial one, but at this point I couldn't care less about other people besides my friends. I walked out and ran into Yoongi like usual, who complemented me on my 'choice of words' for those bugs. I chuckled and we walked to the tree.

Time skip~

While Tae was hanging around with Jungkook we chatted it up at lunch and planned the roles.

Hobi and Wendy would go buy the decorations while Jin and Namjoon stayed and made the cake and other desserts. Jimin, Tae, and I would distract Jungkook while Yoongi kept watch for anyone, and when the decorations got here they would set them up along with Hobi and Wendy.

Finally the day has come, it was Jungkooks birthday. My little baby bunny was 16 ;(.

I slapped my alarm off and grabbed my phone, even though it was 7am I immediately texted Jungkook.

Y/N☕️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE 16 ALREADY~ JIMIN, TAE, AND I DECIDED WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE SO YOU BETTER BE READY BY 11 OR IM GONNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND WAKE YOU UP!! 💜

I set my phone down and got dressed in a cute outfit, something I wouldn't normally wear but I felt in the mood.
(A/N the outfit is on the header as the pic uwu, if you don't like it you can imagine something else but it will make more sense in the next chapter owo)

I smiled and skipped to do my hair and then put on my white converse.

I went back downstairs and didn't see my mom, so I decided to just walk to Jungkooks house.

I lightly knocked on the door but body answered so I opened the door and went to his room quietly.

I opened the door and he was sprawled out on the bed sleeping like a baby. His head was under a pillow, I giggled and saw it was 10am already.

I decided to let him sleep longer then wake him up in a little bit, hopefully today will be amazing.

*+*+*+*+*+*+

Uwuwuwwuu so this chapter has a pt2 so make sure to stay tuned for the 2nd part~!
It will be posted either in a little bit or tomorrow uwu~
Also holy hecc I'm excited for the piano version of euphoria, there's a 100/10 chance that it will murder me so owo

Anyways~ Thank you so much for reading uwu

Remember, you nice keep going~