Part 10*

_
C O L E

It's been 2 weeks since Andi asked me to be his boyfriend.

I've been eating a lot healthier and even gained some weight. But I'm still small, but a lot more grown out, you could say. I'm doing fairly well and even taken up powerlifting. It's super fun, but painful and I like it a lot. I love the lifting of the weights and the accomplishment feeling afterwards. Even if I could barely pick up the bar.

_
Today was like any other day.

"So are you going to come over to my house. My parents won't be home." Andi asked as we were walking out of the school hand in hand. 

Oh! I forgot we also came out to the school. Everyone was really accepting except Lenny of course. He was furious and started some more drama but he eventually got expelled and sent to a school for kids who can't keep out of trouble. Also some of Andi's friends from last year apologized to him and asked if they were still cool. Of course Andi was willing to forgive and forget. But he had to do it slowly. It really hurt him when his friends left him because of his sexuality.

"Sure, but I'm not telling my mom. You know how she can get." I blushed, my mom has been talking to me about being careful and talking about 'safe sex.' I'm so embarrassed because I haven't even thought about it, having sex with Andi, but we are going to is house alone.

We haven't been home alone while dating because our parents are worried about us and I guess they want us to stay virgins.

I don't know!

But I'm real freaking nervous. "Cole, you good?" Andi whispered in my ear while waiting for the bus. Shivers ran down my spine as I thought about him on top of me whispering in my ear. "Yea, just thinking too hard about something." I lied, making a weird face in the process, and Andi started to laughed as I scrunched my face in confusion. "Come on the bus is here, you weirdo." Andi smirked as we made our way to the edge of the curb to get on the bus.

Walking down the street to Andi's house I start to feel butterflies in my stomach and the warm cinnamon roll smell soothed me a bit, but not much. Andi opens the door and walks to the kitchen while I walk to his room.

"Do you want anything?" Andi yells a bit so I could hear him. "Yea, just some water please." I yelled back flopping down on Andi's soft bed. I could never get use to the softness of the mattress. It was so comforting and inviting. Andi walked in holding two water bottles. "Here you go," he held out the water for me to grab. "Thanks, so what are we doing today?" I ask interested at what Andi had planned for us. "We could watch a movie. There are a lot of good ones on Netflix." He sat down next to me with the remote searching through the movies, we picked one out and started watching.

_
Every now and then I would glance at Andi. He just looked so sexy sitting there staring at the screen looking kind of majestic. "What are you looking at?" Andi raised a brow in turn thinking he was going to get an answer. I stared at him and leaned in close and started to kiss him softly.

He moved so he was facing me never breaking our kiss. Then he let his hands wander on my sides while I had my hands in his hair. Andi started to kiss faster and harder till we were both panting. "Your eager today, aren't you?" He said breathing heavily. "You bet Mister." I smirked.

He grabbed me, pulling down hard, slamming me into the covers as I let out a giggle followed my a moan when he started to trail kisses down my neck. He took his hands and placed them just under my shirt sliding up and taking off my shirt. I followed in suit wanting to look at him. He had nice tanned skin and abs for days. I rubbed up and down his chest and stomach with feather light touches making him shudder. Feeling each groove and definition on his body. I reached down and tugged at his jeans.

He stopped kissing me looking at me with eyes filled with lust and worry. "Do you want to go through with this?" He whispered breathing heavy. "Yes, I want all of you." I smirked reaching down under his jeans playing with the bulge outside of his boxers. He groaned, nodding his head back in pleasure. I then pulled down his pants revealing a stiff member practically ripping out of his tight boxers. Andi did the same and we were both half naked on his bed letting our eyes rake over each other. "Your gorgeous," Andi breathed as he laid me down on the bed hooking his fingers in the waistband of my boxers pulling them down, he then threw them on the floor.

Andi inched his way down till he was facing my member, looking at me he placed a hand on my throbbing cock. He watched as I my face contorted and I moaned like crazy. "I love the way you look at me." He said before taking me in his mouth. I let out a loud moan feeling his warm, wet mouth around my hardened dick. "Fuck. . .Andi," I moaned out. "Say my name again." He whispered. "Andi!" I moaned again feeling his hot breath on my member.

"Andi...mmmmm...I'm gonna cum." I moaned hoping he would stop. I wanted to cum with him inside me not in his mouth. He must have known what I was thinking, because he stopped and looked up smirking.

He took off his boxers and I almost had a heart attack. He was really big and I was scared for my life. But I knew he would be gentle with me.

He got up and got some liquid and squirted it on his finger. "Now this might feel uncomfortable. Just relax." He reassured me as I nodded. He put a finger in, I grimaced at the feeling, it felt weird but it didn't hurt. But soon he added two fingers and the pain increased. He slid it slowly in trying to ready me, but when he stopped I knew it was time.

I gulped and closed my eyes. He lifted my legs and place them on his shoulders, then lined himself up to my entrance. "Are you okay?" Andi whispered. I nodded my head and then he slowly slid in as I cried out in pain. "I'm. . .fine" I whimpered at the pain shooting in my back only to reassure Andi, because if he felt like he was causing too much pain for me he'd stop immediately. Andi bit his lip, I could tell he was holding back a moan because he knew I was in pain. He stayed still waiting for me to adjust to him. "Andi you can move. I want you to feel good even if I don't." I swallowed hard and breathed the breath I was holding in.

He nods and moves slowly, letting out a deep groan. He watch my every move to make sure I was okay. It was starting to get less and less painful as he thrusted in me at a steady pace. Andi moved faster thrusting deeper than before filling me up all the way. "Cole you feel so good." He moaned, it made me feel good knowing I could give him pleasure. The pain went away when those words settled in my ears. I bit my lip letting out a muffled moan as my hand made its way to cover my moans. "Don't muffle your moans I want to hear them." Andi groans removing my hand from my mouth. Then something hit me like a truck. Making me arch my back of the bed and into a swarm of moans. "Fuck...Andi, right there...faster," I moaned so loud I thought the whole neighborhood was going to hear. Andi lowered himself pushing deeper in me hitting my prostate with each thrust he gave me. "Cole your so tight!" Andi moaned as he grabbed my memeber and pumped up and down. I moaned and clutched the sheets as I came hard on my stomach. "Cole I'm gonna-" he didn't finish saying his words as he let out a loud groan and I let out a moan, feeling the hot liquid fill my insides making me fall off my high. He pulled out slowly and laid down next to me chuckling. "That was amazing." He smile and grinned like a maniac. "Now you have to do laundry." I bit my lip hoping not to laugh but I couldn't help myself.

He glared at me as I nodded and dozed off.

_
Andi woke me up a while later. "Cole come on let's take a shower." He said shaking me awake and shuffling off the bed. I got up drowsily feeling a stinging pain in my back. "Fuck...ow" I grabbed my butt and felt my cheeks heat up realizing what we did and that I was fully naked. "Sorry 'bout that." Andi mumbled smiling like a weirdo.

We walked into the bathroom and got in the shower.

We got out and grabbed some towels to dry off with, then wrapped them around our waist. While walking out into the hallway chatting and laughing up a storm we heard a collection of gasps.

My mom and Andi's parents were standing right in front of us! There eyes wandered seeing our wet hair and the towels that were wrapped around our waist. "COLE JEAN DAVIS. . .What the fuck! Did y'all shower together!?" She yelled startling everyone.

I quickly nodded my head. She sighed and held her head in her hands not looking at me. "Y'all had sex?" She stated more than questioned. I quickly nodded my head again.