OPENING 1

Hey guys! Welcome to my rewrite of the story I made a long time ago. I was a sophomore in high school when I wrote this, now I'm a freshmen in college. This was my first ever bxb book I've made, my first book general . So I've decided to rewrite it because the story was short and there were lots of plot holes.

Hopefully this rewrite will be better!

Thanks for reading!

_
C O LE

My parents had just recently gotten a divorce.

I didn't get a choice of who I wanted to live with.

My mom took me and never looked back, but I wasn't exactly complaining about it.

Before this happened my life was pretty simple and very boring. My parents were always pretty tight on money but they gave me everything I've always wanted, well my mom did. She did her best to try and spoil me rotten, as my dad didn't want anything to do with me.

I never tried to be very close with my him though. He always wanted a girl, so ever since I was born he resented me. Which, for me, I think it's pretty dumb and selfish of him. But. . .C'est la vie.

I never really cared much because I had my mom, she was my world and I'd do anything to help ease her case.

My dad was really abusive and it was very traumatic for her, so I guess she got tired if it and left, taking me with her.

My mom saved up a lot of money for this move so I wont be going back anytime soon, not that I want to.

It's not like I was leaving much behind anyway. I haven't talked to anyone at my old school. I'm not one who goes out of my comfort zone too much, even if it meant making a couple of friends. That's just how I thought about things.

Why would I worry about silly things like friends when I was socially awkward, they'd end up leaving me because of it.

I've always been closed off from the world and never paid much attention to those kinds of things. It just didn't suit me very well.

But maybe in time I will learn to communicate more and be more open to what I want.