moonlight • minho

• • ♡ • •

• • • •

word count: 1.3k

genre: werewolf au (teen wolf inspired), light smut

—————

"Did you know kangaroos can't fart?" Hyunjin said randomly during homeroom. You side glanced at him then went back to your phone. "Did you know that an ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain?"

"Hyunjin," You snapped your head towards your best friend. "What the hell are you going on about?"

Hyunjin shrugged and showed you his phone screen. You looked at him then shook your head. "Weirdo," you mumbled then went back to your phone. As you looked at your messages, you sighed. "Has Minho texted you? I haven't heard from him since Monday night."

Hyunjin's eyes widened a bit. "Um, no," he lied. He had heard from Minho but Minho had given him clear instructions not to let you near him. He was going through some...changes and he didn't want to chance putting your life in danger.

"It just doesn't make sense," you continued. "He said he needed to take care of something but he doesn't text me for a whole two days. He could at least tell me how he's doing. But no. He doesn't tell me anything."

"Maybe it's for your own good that you don't know," Hyunjin responded and you snapped your head at him, narrowing your eyes a bit.

You frowned. "How could you say something like that?" You said. He sighed. He just wanted to change the subject but he knew you wouldn't be dropping this any time soon. "Maybe I should go see him."

"Y/N, do you really think that's a good idea?" Hyunjin said. "What if he's really sick?" Of course, he knew that was bullshit. Minho wasn't sick. He was just feeling the symptoms of the full moon setting in and he was dangerous.

"He's my boyfriend, Hyunjin. Piss off, I'm going to go see him," you said. Hyunjin knew that there was no changing your mind so he just left you alone for the rest of homeroom.

This wasn't the first time Minho had done something like this. The two of you had been together for almost three months. It seemed like once a month, he started acting weird and pushed himself away from you.

After school, you got into your car and drove to Minho's house. You parked in the driveway then headed up to the front door. You knocked and waited for someone to answer. Just as you were about to knock again, his dad opened the door.

"Y/N, hi. Minho didn't tell me you were coming," he said and offered you a smile. You forced a quickly one at him and peered into the house.