chapter 46

Kongpop POV

As soon as I revealed his identity as gun..
. I saw him running towards bright .

Except for arthit and bright and of course BK , rest everyone were standing like statue
I know they desperately wanted to go and comfort bright but left him some space .
All the information am revealing is stabbing him like knifes.
But.. What can I do
Truths are ways bitter and but never can avoid .

As expected the next question arrived...

Bright - if this is not my Rome.... Where is the real Rome.?

Kongpop - p kit p beam... Bring him down .

Just as I called out... P kit and p beam came pushing a wheelchair revealing the half conscious rome.

When we went for rescuing arthit , Prapalin found an unconscious rome in the second basement . that's when all the pieces of our puzzle fitted perfectly .

Thou p beam and p kit were able to wake up rome , he was kind of semi paralyzed.

Something triggering should happen for Rome to be back to normal . and I know bright will be able to do it .

Bright almost collapsed seeing Rome's condition.
He managed to reach rome...

He quickly hugged him . pools of tears kept falling from his eyes...

Bright - my cutie pie... Is it really you...
Baby...
Please forgive your bad boyfriend na... Love... Please say something ...

When he found no reaction , he turned towards me .

Bright - what happen to him...
Why is like this ..
Why can't he recognize me.

Kongpop - we found him in a basement in unconscious state when we went to rescue arthit .
he is like this because the ones who kept him trapped were constantly injecting him with sedatives.
My medical team were able to bring him back to life but he turned to be semi paralyzed. He needs something to trigger his memories .
If he gets back his memories then , with few treatments and therapy he will be back to his normal life

Bright turned to Rome

Bright - you heard him right... You can be back to normal...
. Baby....
my cutie pie....
My angel..
. I love you..
. And love... Thanks for coming back to my life

He placed a sweet and tender kiss on his forehead .

Every pair of eyes were wet with both joy and sadness.
That's when we forgot about the pair of eyes that showed pure murderous aura .

BK - you will never be together .....
P bright .. . you belong only to me...
Because.... Am your kitten.... Bright kitten.

We all turned to the source of that sound....their was BK ... pointing a pistol towards Rome..

*_______*______*_______*________*_________*
BK - brights kitten....
I know I know
The name sucks....

So guys... How us this update . the mysterious person who could change the lives of many people was none other than Rome.....

Next chapters will reveal the story of gun..

And guys.. Am sorry ... I don't think I will be able to complete my book within this month ... It may extend for a Maximum of 5 days...

Anyways...... vote and comment peraya fans